Reviews for Melt My Heart to Stone
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Aw, that's so sweet. I love Merlin. It's a great show. This was superbly cute. Write on! :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh how sweet! "You can do whatever you want" - "I'm with you, aren't I?" Ummm, yes! That's really how all romances should work out.
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hell yeah he ain't no threat to Arwen's strong, everliving love strong enough to go against all odds!:) I loved this story. They were all in character, the Sir Cedric thing was unexpected(I was expecting more of Lancelot or Gwaine but it still works!;)) but I liked how it all ended. Nothing can get in the way of them being together!
razorstar90 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very cute story
nowhererachel chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
PLEASE, WRITE MORE. c:

I really like it.
Sara chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I haven't even read the fic yet - I'm too busy squeeing that my favorite dramione author is writing for my second favorite pairing now (Although have you watched "Queen of hearts" and the 4th season? Their epicness is competing slightly with dramione in my mind and it's such a confusing time...)! OH MY LORD! This is amazing. be back, got to read what I'm sure is a lovely fic!
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god!
ATTICA RULES chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hello lovely! I missed you! This fic was simply marvellous ! You are a wonderul writer and you do wonders when you writing style is refreshing and makes me want to squeal in delight .I simply adore ,I have a request.A sincere one from your loyal fans which include ,please,please return to finish the sequel to Basketcase! I'm begging behalf of your fans,if you value our sanity please update If It Was ,your fans are loyal to you until the very end and we really want you Attica.I really hope you consider my continue to impress us and I know you won't let us are counting on you and support you through thick and thin.I was going through a very depressing time when I found your fic Basketcase and then the fabulous sequel If It was helped me.A lot. You can't possibly know how upset I was but you saved my life, writing is what got me through a very,very bad situation.I was on the verge of committing your writing saved you don't know how grateful I am.I really love you, ,I hope you know how dependent I am on your ,come back to finish what you started and I know you won't let your fans why? Cause Attica RULES! Bless you and thank you,for everything.

X

Amina
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
awwww...this was adorable. Nice job!

And welcome to the Merlin fandom. Hopefully you decide to do some more Arwen stories because I'm sure they'll be amazing.
Arocksprpl2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww! Take that sir cedrick! :P
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It's lovely to find a new Arwenite! Brilliant one-shot that thoroughly explored Arthur's complex feelings. Hope to see more from you!
Crystal1998 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this story was great and it's well good to see Arthur being jealous. an amazing story thank you for uploading it
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome take, and a jealous Arthur is always fun...
dedo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
that was ADORABLE! please continue it!
dedo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this was adorable! I loved it are you gonna continue it? please!