Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Dark Secrets
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
So we get our first instance (sort of) of Angela 'possessing' Sam, when Courage the Eagle combined with Child of the Water (Sam's 'warrior brother' persona). I also see the genesis for people calling Dean 'Demon Slayer' or 'The Slayer' later on, since his 'warrior brother' persona is called Monster Slayer. So is it right to guess that Sam & Dean are actually descendants or incarnations of the warrior brothers, as the horses are of the brothers' favorite horse (Thunder of the Sky)? And that's why the horse that matches Sam's 'brother' was able to find him when he fell into the dream world outside of Natalia & Nana's shop? Also why Angela first perceived the warrior brothers as Sam & Dean, when she met them in the dream world.

First appearance of Morpheus.

"Don't worry, I know she's already taken." Hint dropper. ;)

Its easy to take offense towards Dean's treatment of Angie at the end here, and making her leave, but you have to see it from his side too. He didn't know of any of this, and he already has enough going on with what John told him before he died. And we all know Dean is the impulsive one. Kinda wished Sam would have called him out on the repeated instances of demeaning name-calling Dean used towards Angie, but Sam knew his brother was in a place mentally that wouldn't be changed anytime soon.

And Angie shows up on Bobby's doorstep at the end. I like that dad/daughter or uncle/niece relationship that develops over the upcoming course of the series.

Now, time to start on 1.06...
klu chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
Once again, I really enjoyed this story and all the effort you put into the action and interpersonal relationships. I want to slap Dean for being such a jerk on everything and also Angels for not just asking both brothers to take a day to read her journal. It probably wouldn't have changed anything in Dean's mind, but at least he and Sam would both have all the same information.
Reading the next one now...
Klainelover chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
I am still completely addicted to this series, about as much as I am my shows. Once again another amazing installment to this series and can't wait to read more. You made me upset when Angela left, I was just like...NOOOOOOO! Although I can understand Deans point of view, it doesn't mean I am going to like it lol. Now as usual...time to get onto the next one :D
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Figures Dean wouldn't want Angela around, even after being freed from the demon's influence. He doesn't like to be wrong, and he really doesn't like being controlled. Now he will need time to deal with everything that he was made to think and feel. Sam just needs to bide his time. At least he knows how to reach her this time. lol

Great story! Thanks again! :)
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
I'm happy that Sam was able to avoid Bobby and Austin until he could wake Austin up. He got a chance to talk to Morpheus too. Now he just needs to stop Dean from killing Angela. I hope Sam can wake Dean up, and maybe kill that stupid Rhagos too. I really hope Sam or Angela kill him, for good, this time!

Thanks for the update. :)
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Take your time, but hurry, Natalia! lol Sam, Bobby and Austin need you to do your part. The demons are on the warpath and your friends are outnumbered. Too bad Child of the Water doesn't seem to know what she needs to do. I don't even think he can give her a hint, cause he doesn't know what is needed here. I hope they figure it out soon, before anyone gets really hurt!

Thanks for the update! :)
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Sam and Bobby sure are getting tossed around a lot. I hope they don't get too hurt, cause they still have a lot to do, and there are still plenty of demons around. I hope Natalia does her job as well. Angela seems to be starting to figure out what is going on. I hope she gets free soon.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
It figures that Sam would come up with a plan. I would be surprised if Austin DIDN'T like Sam. lol He has a lot to like. I'm glad that Natalia will be able to help in the dream world, cause I have a feeling that her job will be safer in there, especially with the brothers around. (I looked up the stories about them, you're right...they are very similar to Sam and Dean. lol) I hope Sam's plan works, and Dean and Angela are able to be rescued. I also hope they kill this demon this time.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I like how similar the warrior brothers are to Sam and Dean. No wonder that's who Angela saw them as, at first. She's a tough one, so I hope she continues to hold out against the plans of the demon.

Sam should do well on his dream walk, since he did pretty good when it wasn't voluntary. I hope he can learn what he needs to, in order to save Dean and Angela. Will the Queen talk to him while he's in there?

Can't wait to find out more. :)
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
I don't know how they are going to get Dean back to himself and rescue Angela at the same time. Obviously, Sam and Natalia will play a big part, and probably Austin too. Sam needs to do his dreamwalking first, then hopefully they will know how to get Angela. I hope they are ready for a battle. lol

Thanks for the update! :) Happy New Year!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
I'm glad Jerry likes and trusts Sam, otherwise they might not have made it out of there. Thank goodness the eagle was able to show Sam the right way out. Dean seems to be under the influence again, so he's no help. Bobby and Sam need to see Old Man Johnson quickly, before that demon causes more harm.

Thanks for the update.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
So now Sam needs to go see Old Man Johnson, so that he can dreamwalk again. Maybe the brothers can actually give San some advice this time. I hope Angela is hanging in there, cause it looks like Dean won't be any use again. Natalia and Nana can help a lot it seems, and Austin is going to help now too.

Thanks for updating. :)
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Just like research, it's taking too long for them to figure out what is going on. Dean has been 'infected' again, and unless Sam can figure out that the plants he is carrying are protecting him and might help Dean, Dean will be under their influence again. I can't see things going well for Angela any time soon. Austin needs to find her, or at least find something helpful.

Thanks for the update.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Just like before, Dean's antipathy seems to have worn off. I wonder if it's specific words or phrases that seem to change him. At least Sam has Bobby there to witness it all. Dean is definately not himself. I wonder if he is the one who is torturing Angela? Maybe he has 'spells' where he isn't himself? Whatever is going on, they need to figure it out soon. I hope Austin can give a hand.

Thanks for the update. :)
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Bobby is there to help now, so that's good. Now, if Sam could only figure out just where his visions are taking place. Maybe he could dream walk again, but control it more this time. It's obvious that they are all going to have to work together to fix the problem. That should be interesting.