Reviews for Let Me Burn
Lt. Basil chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Wow. This is really good, you captured them really well. Incredible writing, simply beautiful.
This was really sweet. Depressing, but sweet. 'Course, I like depressing, heh heh.
Darth Litarius chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Well, I feel inadequate now. You're writing skills are far and away above mine, and even a couple of professionals that I have read.
Darth Litaris chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I have always wondered why light side Revan took this so well. If I duscovered I was responsible for the deaths of millions, I'd probably just stay inside the Star Forge as it exploded (it would be justice for all the crimes I'd done after all).
Mother of Ducklings chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Beautifully angsty. I love a good hurt/comfort after the Leviathan.
Bushwah chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
"I always knew."

That line reminds me of 'way back in the first Star Wars movies, when Leia said... oh, you know the scene, and you know it was ad-libbed, and there's probably nothing I could tell you - about anything - that you don't already know.

Well, thanks for posting, I'm gonna go... watch some anime dubs. I don't deserve the Japanese right now.
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I came across this tonight and I loved it. First, I love angst (it makes the fic exciting lol), second, I love happy endings and third I love Carth and Revan.
Good job with the fic. :)
lmao nah son chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Sheesh, make a girl cry why don't you. I love this to bits!
lemonwhiskers chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I'm so glad you wrote this! I love this pairing and any stories about them, and there is a serious lack of fan fiction that deals with how Revan copes after learning her true identity and how this affects her relationship with Carth. I really like how you portrayed, the self-loathing and confusion was very well written for both characters and the tension was quite palpable. The only thing I would say is that I felt that between chapter three and four there was a bit of shift in the tone which seemed slightly odd - as in Carth becomes rather quick to say that she isn't Revan and that he loves etc., and I think perhaps building up to that might have been a bit more effective. But honestly, this is just a really tiny point and I don't think it detracts from your story. I really thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope to check out the other one you mentioned in the AN in the near future. Well done on your good work! :)
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
And so it comes to an end, but a very fitting conclusion it was. I'd say you've captured the sense of self-loathing quite well in Reven here. It seemed natural, almost as it if it was part of the game itself. You sometimes wonder what Reven must have felt when he/she learns the truth. I can imagine that it would go somewhat like this, except for me it was with Bastila instead. XD

All joking aside, this was excellent.
ThequeenChrissy chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
First, I want to thank you very, very, very much for your review and critique on my stories :) I appreciate it so much. I actually plan on revisiting Cosmic Love now and making some improvements and adjustments.

Now, on to my review.

This whole story was simply beyond amazing. It was powerful, and incredibly well written. I could feel Revan's conflicting emotions. Wow...just...I'm at a loss for words. I am quite sad that this is the end.

Keep up the phenomenal work

-Ves :)
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I have to say that was amazing. The descriptions even felt painful, espeically this:

"All the power went out of me with the words. All the secrets and regrets welled up, tightness in my throat and lungs, and I couldn't breathe. Things I'd never known, worlds I'd destroyed, people I'd betrayed, civilians I'd murdered, lies I'd believed… Stab after stab, knife after knife embedded in my soul, and I found myself backing away like someone had punched me. I collapsed back into the pilot's seat, my heart racing, a physical weight of crippling emotion crushing me like a durasteel fist ground into my back."

It was just done so well and it fit in so well, that it even hurt a bit to read that. You're really doing well in this story, and I have to say I'm impressed. I eagerly await to see what happens next. Excellent job.
ThequeenChrissy chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh my god. This is absolutely fantastic. I will eagerly be anticipating the next chapters :)
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I love love LOVE this. :)

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
lemonwhiskers chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I've always really liked the LSF Revan and Carth stories. But I'm also especially interested in the ones that talk about Revan's struggles in coming to terms with who she is and the atrocities of her past. You have pretty much all of this here in a nice little package! I very much look forward to reading the last chapter. :)
DreamALittleBitBiggerDarling chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Great story! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. If you figure out a way of getting people to review, let me know. I can't get them to review on mine either :P