Reviews for My cock is broken
Thinker27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Is it done or will you continue, I need to know
Daydreamer456 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Haha I loves this! I hope you'll consider writing a sequel so we can see a little puckurt action!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hilarious! Please do a sequel! :D
kyatariina chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hehe funny, liked it!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
In all honesty I don't like Glee. However when I read the name on the story, and that you wrote it, I just had to reed it.

I darn near fell out of my chair laughing! I think the air force guy across the coffee shop thinks I'm nuts. LOL! Thats okay. ;D

I have to say I would love to read what happens next. :)

PS I can't wait to read the next chapter in Cooking Lessons. :)
Hackthecatboy chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG so cute!
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I think I love you right now. That was fabulous _ I kind of wish there was a bit more.
Anubis I. Kasanoda chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh my god it was hilarious! I loved it so much I wish there was a sequel no joke. Even though it was slightly shorter in length, considering I normally read multi-chaptered fics this was amazing and definitely memorable! Favorite one-shot by far.
Kichy-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jadegeminitx chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Lmao...you are a mess,hun. That was a laugh so Thank you.

Deb
AgentHarvey31 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Trying to keep from laughing whole reading Pucks lines on a slurred drunken tone to myself is utterly impossible! I laughed so hard I cried.
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
this was cute as i don't know what

lol the two bar wenches lol
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hahahaha! I want to be a fly to because it sounds like hilarious reactions are on the way. Kurt's complete an utter naivete was hilarious.
SugaKane01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You had me at the title :D

This was cute and the girls "setting the scene" with an oblivious Kurt was hilarious.
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I giggled super super hard at the title and even harder at Puckerman. Thanks!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »