Reviews for Here without you
LouiseKurylo chapter 17 . 7/4
Very enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 7/4
Beautiful job with Van Pelt. Notwithstanding her deliberate cheerfulness, optimism, and manners, she's smart and has a well-hidden edge to her. Excellent that she dressed down Jane even while regretting giving in to that impulse.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 7/4
You also have Rigsby nailed perfectly. Having Jane's full attention all of the time would be daunting for any of them, but especially Rigsby. Lovely. Fun.
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 7/4
You nailed Cho. Love the man of few words (at least most of the time) and blunt, dead-on assessments. Very nice.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 7/4
The only surprise is that Jane is not better picking up how incompatible his old friends are with his new paramour.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 7/4
Talk about oil and water. Why, again, other than blatant sexual appeal is Jane attracted to a snobbish woman given to gratuitous put-downs of his 4 closest friends?
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/4
Beautifully written opening. Looking forward to reading the rest.
wshakes chapter 17 . 3/12
i really enjoyed this story… it was a fun and entertaining read and such sweet moments. you nailed the angst and everything! great job!
Aligalloo chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Aww. I loved it. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
wow good story, i was mad at both Jane and Alice in the beginning, but it all woked out, still i feel sorry for Alice, it is not her fault, that Jane could not see he was in love with another woman.
very romantic, cute and sweet endning
pandamanda69 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
ghgfhfhgfh gthfghgfhfg

fthgfhgfghjghk

ALL WAS PERFECT . AMAZING, LOVEEE ITTT

Thank you.
Maya chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Haha, very nice story, I hadn't noticed it before but when I saw it was "complete", it drew my attention. I've not finished to read yet, but the chapter in the French restaurant really made me laugh, since I'm french ! :D

And, just so you know, I've never eaten frogs legs, neither escargots until now !(and I'm praying for it never happen...)

Well, I'll just keep on reading I guess ! Thank you for this amazing story, I'll certainly try to read more from you.

(And sorry if I've got a bad english ;) )
xfmoon chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Well it was such a great story that now that you wrote an epilogue I just had to read that too and all I can say is awww, it was so sweet, and what a great way to end the story :)
quibilah chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
I loved this, a great way to wrap up the story nicely. Can't wait for your next one!

~Quibilah
Rach112 chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed the drama/jealousy over Dylan, it added a nice realistic touch to this ending! There's just something about a paranoid and jealous Jane that is a pleasure to read...Thanks for the epilogue :)