Reviews for Here without you
Munkeyfump20 chapter 17 . 3/26
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read and no cliff hangers thanks again, really enjoyed reading
gscott62 chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
I just found this story a few days ago. Very enjoyable read. It's always exciting and interesting to see how differently events could have taken place if Jane hadn't killed RJ and ran away for two years. Jane moving on with a woman he was attracted to, but not in love with (to protect his heart) seems like a strong possibility. I enjoyed how you wrote Jane being the oblivious mentalist. He was so caught up in his world with Alicia that he didn't notice he was losing track of his CBI family, especially Lisbon. Seeing Lisbon become closer with her team and even making friends outside of them was gratifying. Also, finding time to visit her family in Chicago, was wonderful. How Jane could want to date someone that looked down on his friends was kind of hard to believe...but I think Cho responded well to Rigsby about the same topic...basically she and Jane are a lot alike. But Alicia doesn't have the layers of personality that Jane does. Jane's friends know that he respects who they are and what they do. Alicia really did live and thrive in her world of snobbery and privilege. Jane is still a poor carney kid at heart. Even though he is smart, cultured, and charming enough to fit in with high society...he feels more at home with those that are not. After realizing he was losing his central position in his CBI family's (especially Lisbon's) daily lives, he sets his mind to winning back his prized position. Ohhhh...Van Pelt chewing him out was terrific! What a difficult topic to tackle! How he didn't notice Lisbon's hurt! You wrote this so well, because as readers we were led to believe she was flourishing...even though a little voice in the back of our heads was telling us how pushed aside she must be feeling. But my admiration for her soared with how she handled all this and wished Jane to be happy. Alot of good did happen for her, too. This was so wonderful to read...there are so many more parts I loved. Like always, I was glad to see our duo come together. Such a lovely ending. I am so glad I found this after all this time. Thanks so much for all your work.
LouiseKurylo chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Very enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Beautiful job with Van Pelt. Notwithstanding her deliberate cheerfulness, optimism, and manners, she's smart and has a well-hidden edge to her. Excellent that she dressed down Jane even while regretting giving in to that impulse.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
You also have Rigsby nailed perfectly. Having Jane's full attention all of the time would be daunting for any of them, but especially Rigsby. Lovely. Fun.
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
You nailed Cho. Love the man of few words (at least most of the time) and blunt, dead-on assessments. Very nice.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
The only surprise is that Jane is not better picking up how incompatible his old friends are with his new paramour.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Talk about oil and water. Why, again, other than blatant sexual appeal is Jane attracted to a snobbish woman given to gratuitous put-downs of his 4 closest friends?
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Beautifully written opening. Looking forward to reading the rest.
wshakes chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
i really enjoyed this story… it was a fun and entertaining read and such sweet moments. you nailed the angst and everything! great job!
Aligalloo chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Aww. I loved it. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
wow good story, i was mad at both Jane and Alice in the beginning, but it all woked out, still i feel sorry for Alice, it is not her fault, that Jane could not see he was in love with another woman.
very romantic, cute and sweet endning
pandamanda69 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
ghgfhfhgfh gthfghgfhfg

fthgfhgfghjghk

ALL WAS PERFECT . AMAZING, LOVEEE ITTT

Thank you.
Maya chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Haha, very nice story, I hadn't noticed it before but when I saw it was "complete", it drew my attention. I've not finished to read yet, but the chapter in the French restaurant really made me laugh, since I'm french ! :D

And, just so you know, I've never eaten frogs legs, neither escargots until now !(and I'm praying for it never happen...)

Well, I'll just keep on reading I guess ! Thank you for this amazing story, I'll certainly try to read more from you.

(And sorry if I've got a bad english ;) )
xfmoon chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Well it was such a great story that now that you wrote an epilogue I just had to read that too and all I can say is awww, it was so sweet, and what a great way to end the story :)