Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Too True. Too True. It's always that part that you hate. I can definitely hear your emotions and feelings coming through this story. I have felt that way as well. Great job with the writing and feeling. It totally came through.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This nearly made me cry, very well written, I've never really been a fan of Benlie BUT... I do empathize with the girl, very on-again, off-again relationship..I think everyone has had one or two of those in their lives.. VERY WELL DONE... And yeah, I'll agree, sometimes writing helps a LOT :)... Hope you get to feeling better soon...
GwevinAlways chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww. This is what is going on with one of my best friends. They broke up a year ago, and now he has a girlfriend. She still loves him, but knows she can't be with him. They are going their own paths now.
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Reading something from Julie's perspective is almost humbling. Almost. Even though I never really was a big fan of Benlie, I still feel for the girl. When things between her and Ben started to go bad, it kinda struck me in a way that I could empathize with Julie. It really does hurt when someone finds a substitute for you... to feel like you don't deserve them anymore. I probably could never bring myself to type up a Julie-centric fic because it would just hurt too much.

I'm here to listen, Sky. We've discussed things before and typing it all out to you really helped me. A lot. If anything's bothering you or you just want someone to talk with you can always PM me!

Keep up the wonderful work!
ETNRL4L chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow! Angsty! I'm conflicted. Should I be glad she decided, she's too good for him or sad she's lonely? This is so, ambiguous. I think I'll just, go blow my brains out, now.