Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
Whittweet chapter 20 . 7/25
Books 1&2 were superb. This one… it’s just too unbalanced for me. I just can’t get through it anymore.
I loved this trilogy. It was so well written and believable.
Maria221B chapter 1 . 6/16
This SSHG fan fic can be easily the best I have ever read (I have been reading sshg fanfiction up to 10 years now in English and Spanish) even if the author haven't uploaded the epilogue yet (and sadly most likely never :cThe last chapter of this trilogy concludes lot's of things so just take it like the end. Definitely this trilogy should be a MUST for sshg fanfiction readers
Nora chapter 37 . 4/11
Hi! I wanted to ask, do you make end of the story? Are you write to the epilouge? I am very like this story, although I read it in Hungarian, becouse I am not speaking and reading english to well. But I think Elwyng made a great job, with that, of coure she needs for an excellent raw material. I want to congratulate you on this. Thank you!
Philtre d'Amour chapter 17 . 4/1
Theories that music can create tangible effects fall under the term Affektenlehre. Fascinating stuff, that was tangential to my Master’s recital document. I believe there is some truth to this idea, not necessarily as magic, but as measurable effects induced by specific musical exposure. For me, as a singer, the music is created from within myself as would magic. I can feel the symbiotic relationship between performers and listeners as well as measure physical changes within myself and others. Interesting, that this should come up in this story.
hpfanfictionreader chapter 37 . 1/18
I just reread your Phoenix fire series, and I loved it just as much the second time! You did such an amazing job with the way you fleshed out Snape, Jocelyn, Tracy Davis, Ron, and Lavender Brown. For Lavender in particular - what you did with the necklace was spectacular and showed off Lavender’s immense bravery, but also fit her character so well. Thank you for writing this. I hope to see an epilogue or further works from you in the future!
ReeMaria chapter 37 . 10/29/2021
What ever happened to the epilogue? Did you write one?
Have you written any more Snape/Hermione fics? This whole 3 part series was wonderful! Thank you!
galaxy69uk chapter 37 . 10/25/2021
I really really need the Epi

Brilliant writing
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 10 . 10/23/2021
I love joscelyn.
scarlettcat chapter 37 . 9/27/2021
Thank you so much for sharing your writing. I enjoyed this trilogy very much. You should mark this as complete so people who only read completed stories won't miss out. It's satisfying as it is without the epilogue. You are very talented. I hope you continue with your writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2021
In which hermionie breed abortion potions for lavender LOL dude this story is tripping
Me chapter 14 . 9/12/2021
Thanks for putting so much time into writing these
Guest chapter 37 . 9/2/2021
So I've spent the last few days doing nothing else but reading your trilogy. I loved it - thank you so much. A part of me wishes the story would go on forever, but I'm actually glad it's over and I can do something else with my life than just keep reading. ;)
the-cari-moose chapter 37 . 8/5/2021
This was honestly the slowest slow burn of all the slow burns I've ever read.
Well done on the third in your trilogy, it was a wonderful story
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 8/4/2021
Strange, even though I live in Melbourne I always imagined the Granger's going to Sydney
2,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »