Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
always1507 chapter 37 . 7/14
Hi! I have just finished reading your story. Amazing! I really appreciate your style, your ideas and just how you suceeded in making this story such a slow-burn, but still exciting and interesting. Hope someday you post the epilogue :)

Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language
xoxo
Sniffles 55 chapter 37 . 6/25
I reread this series over the weekend. I love the way you portray Servers. He is so real and honest. I Hope you do come back and write the epilogue. I need more of this.
Epilogueeeeeeee I've been binging the trilogy, and if you still see reviews you must come back and put a bow on the gift you've given the world!
darlene chapter 37 . 5/22
I still hope that you'll eventually put the epilogue up but even if you never do, this trilogy will forever be my favorite fanfic of all times.
ita chapter 37 . 4/13
still waiting for epilogue!
diamondnightskies chapter 37 . 4/8
I really, really loved this trilogy! But I see that it's been years since you last posted and there has still been no epilogue! I was really looking forward to a glimpse into the future, but if it is not to be then this was an almost as good stopping point. But if you've got that epilogue floating around somewhere...
claudemonet chapter 2 . 3/9
do you still read these? i love your writing. i've read this trilogy at least four separate times, and each time, i feel like i'm coming home somehow. the gay characters in the background never feel like tokens or accessories, or anything of the like (i know it's because you're gay) but this chapter warms my heart up every time, and reminds me that despite this being fiction and fanfiction on top, gay women are warm and happy together and i have a future like that waiting for me. anyway i love you i love your writing and i love the romance you created in this series. i hope you return to writing on here one day! 3
Andante825 chapter 1 . 3/6
Seriously, where is the epilogue? I’ve read this series through twice, first in January 2017 - it’s extremely well-written and plotted (though the pacing is odd re the central relationship - not surprising for first fics, and everything else is great), and I love the Arithmancy bits and Viktor’s role and Jocelyn as an OC. The only crushing disappointment is that it takes three books to reach HG/SS, then ends with that tantalizing promise of an epilogue five years ago. Still hoping the author is well :)
Love this series! Thank you for sharing!
Lily chapter 37 . 2/3
So un, where is the last chapter?
omfaye chapter 37 . 1/23
It's been ages, so I feel a little silly asking for an epilogue, but...I can't help it, lol.

I loved the series. You're a really talented writer and you captured Severus and Hermione brilliantly. I thought that the pacing was perfect. I also really loved the extra attention given to other members of staff, especially Hooch. Jocelyn was also amazing!
L chapter 6 . 1/9
a review
Honestly don't you two read chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
I love it! All three parts of this story are brilliant!
It is not often homosexuality is explored to this extend, but it worked well with everything else.
I liked the excitement, the gryphon I loved! I would love to read another story with more focus on Hermione gaining her animagus form of a golden gryphon and let the focus be on that and how well she can fight with it. I was sad tha Harry and Ron’s reaction to her animagus form was not explored.
Well done!
slytherinsal chapter 37 . 12/15/2017
i have to have the epilogue, and by the way i think it was a bloody good sex scene and I don't usually read them because very few people manage to do them well and convincingly
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
or they could just toss the elder wand through the veil
2,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »