Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
Karen Eames chapter 24 . 5/9
Yes, yes it does count as a cliffhanger. Oh I hope Ron makes the right choice. I hope Severus stops suppressing his feelings to do what he thinks is the right thing instead.
Karen Bristow chapter 6 . 5/6
So pleased that he covered the spot previously marred by death with a symbol for new life. Beautiful.
fxaFF chapter 4 . 3/5
Ok...maybe it’s because I have my period and therefore I’m overly emotional but I am (to be completely frank) disgusted by the fact that there is so much Romione in here. I do not mean that I am disgusted by this story. I just can’t stand that Hermione doesn’t dort out her feelings.
fxaFF chapter 2 . 3/5
The problem is...at this point of the story I would just like to see Ron and Hermione together. I hate the shipping but if this is what Hermione (apparently) feels that is the right thing. Snape has to get up and make a claim or let her life in peace. I don’t like how Romione this got. No that’s wrong. I don’t like how little Sevmione it got.
fxaFF chapter 2 . 3/5
I like the story but I can’t get over the point that she still harbors feelings for Ron.
Meimeireads chapter 37 . 2/21
I knew going into to this that story was complete, but missing the epilogue. I didn’t know how sad I would be for it to be over and yearning for more. What happens next? There is still so much left to explore in the universe. I want more! I’m so happy to have been on this journey, even I am way late.
Meimeireads chapter 1 . 2/20
Before I start reading this- I have to make a comment on the author’s note even though this story is a decade old. It barely blipped on my radar that characters were gay (out of place gay) other than Kingsley because I didn’t like the comment about a (literally) barely legal Harry. I love the idea of Hooch and Pomfrey together and always thought it was odd in cannon that none of the Professors were married to anyone. It seems so unrealistic. Gay people are a fact of life. They shouldn’t be tokenized or defined by their sexuality. People are multifaceted and love is universal. Now, off the read the actual story which I am very much looking forward too.
sizzle424242 chapter 37 . 2/16
Thank you for the wonderful story!
It’s gotten so much more interesting now that Hermione can transform and they’re actually focusing on destroying the wand! I really feel like several “relationship” chapters earlier on in part 3 could have been cut and the overall story would’ve benefited.
I realize this is an older fanfic but at this point I just have to say I can’t even take it seriously anymore. It feels like everyone is gay other than Snape and Hermione. It’s getting so ridiculous I find myself skipping over entire paragraphs at a time, just searching for the pairing I came here to read about. It’s very well written otherwise but COME ON.
Snape's Vixen chapter 37 . 1/9
Wonders when you'll gift us the darn Epilogue. It was truly a pleasure wandering about this trilogy and literally savoring it in the process. Won't go as far as putting some understatement to praise your work because it's more than amazing, I swear. Have a lovely year ahead.
Snape's Vixen chapter 29 . 1/9
Marvelous!
Thank you thank you, author.
So so beautiful.
Snape's Vixen chapter 24 . 1/8
So, only Potter and Snape remain only straight men among the horde.
Dumbledore might be dead but left a huge clump of influenced individuals.
* gulps down honey and milk *
Snape's Vixen chapter 20 . 1/8
Erm .. can't they just bugger off to the muggle world's hospital and be back Hogwarts, so they won't have to be worried about stuff?
Snape's Vixen chapter 17 . 1/8
Toast to Hooch who got the whole tension clear and right and nudging him firmly to make a bloody move. I have expected her to inquire Snape sometime soon and this blasted moment reeks of rightness.
2,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »