Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
It’s gotten so much more interesting now that Hermione can transform and they’re actually focusing on destroying the wand! I really feel like several “relationship” chapters earlier on in part 3 could have been cut and the overall story would’ve benefited.
I realize this is an older fanfic but at this point I just have to say I can’t even take it seriously anymore. It feels like everyone is gay other than Snape and Hermione. It’s getting so ridiculous I find myself skipping over entire paragraphs at a time, just searching for the pairing I came here to read about. It’s very well written otherwise but COME ON.
tahminax chapter 37 . 1/9
Wonders when you'll gift us the darn Epilogue. It was truly a pleasure wandering about this trilogy and literally savoring it in the process. Won't go as far as putting some understatement to praise your work because it's more than amazing, I swear. Have a lovely year ahead.
tahminax chapter 29 . 1/9
Marvelous!
Thank you thank you, author.
So so beautiful.
tahminax chapter 24 . 1/8
So, only Potter and Snape remain only straight men among the horde.
Dumbledore might be dead but left a huge clump of influenced individuals.
* gulps down honey and milk *
tahminax chapter 20 . 1/8
Erm .. can't they just bugger off to the muggle world's hospital and be back Hogwarts, so they won't have to be worried about stuff?
tahminax chapter 17 . 1/8
Toast to Hooch who got the whole tension clear and right and nudging him firmly to make a bloody move. I have expected her to inquire Snape sometime soon and this blasted moment reeks of rightness.
tahminax chapter 16 . 1/8
F the world! SNAMIONE is freaking cute and perfect. Draco and Ginny seems terribly beautiful together. Though I'm not going to ship them in this book for the sake of The Boy Wonder, he deserves the blazing girl, perhaps. However, this year's Yule Ball is satisfactory to an extreme degree. I love it.
tahminax chapter 15 . 1/8
For the first time, I'm hurt that Slytherin didn't win. The disappointment on Jocelyn's face is comparable to mine, I suppose. However, good game!
tahminax chapter 12 . 1/8
Honestly relieved that the action has commenced. It was oddly comforting since I've dreaded if the whole narrative was donned with soft and silk.
tahminax chapter 6 . 1/7
Hermione is becoming more like Severus whilst in Sev's case, he's emotionanlly becoming her. What the actual f haha
tahminax chapter 3 . 1/7
Tom Marvolo Riddle had been a brilliant lad. But, unfortunate for him and fellow Slytherins to have joined him as to deteriorate into persons holding extreme form of prejudice which doesn't deter one from assassinate others in a customary manner. Such a waste of intellect! Yes, that was the reason I've always been inordinately cross with the dramatic Lord thingy. A pity, really.
tahminax chapter 1 . 1/7
Dang it! I feel I am still a squeamish novice to F/F ships. Oh, never mind. I'll just get on with it.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/29/2020
Excellent
Severus the doe chapter 37 . 12/21/2020
Still, it's brilliant , even w/o the Epilogue. I wish you and your family a good health
2,620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »