Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
Nachtfalter24 chapter 13 . 5/17/2020
couldn't wait for more scenes of intimacy. thanks for feeding me again
Nachtfalter24 chapter 9 . 5/17/2020
so good to Snape doesn't Lack any Charakter :D
Nachtfalter24 chapter 8 . 5/17/2020
as before: purely amazing!
Nachtfalter24 chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
can't wait to cintinue Reading, so glad there was more SnapeHermione this chapter
Nachtfalter24 chapter 4 . 5/17/2020
i'm all hopes, there won't be any Snape -kaleisha
Nachtfalter24 chapter 3 . 5/17/2020
thank you so much for Sharing your extrairdinary writing with US!
earfluffy chapter 37 . 5/15/2020
I will miss not having an epilogue, but this serves quite well as an ending too. Just know, that if you were still to post the epilogue, I shouldn't think anyone would be upset about the wait. I personally, would not be. Since they're no obligations to produce fanfiction in the first place, I've never felt upset when an author failed to update in a timely manner, and only ever been excited when/if they finally did. Thanks for the read.
lolidragonXX chapter 36 . 5/3/2020
I'm really gonna miss Jocelyn at the end of the trilogy
Halfbloodviola chapter 37 . 4/18/2020
Hi, I love your story I know it’s been many years (maybe you don’t even have this account anymore) but hope is the last to die so I ask you Please write the epilogue is the most beautiful story I’ve ever read. I hope you’ll answer that.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 37 . 4/13/2020
I love this series I really do. Jocelyn is a wonderful character and Im glad you added her in. This is really brilliant. The romance, the friendship the respect the build up everything. Thank you for the wonderful tale!
Anglique chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Still the best fanfic I've ever read to this day.
CRoseSing chapter 37 . 3/18/2020
When I saw this was incomplete, I was heartbroken, but I’m so incredibly thrilled it ends at a wonderful conclusion. This was an amazing trilogy and I’m glad I read it (again)!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2020
I'm surprised you didn't have Hermione mention Muggle Epoxy as that would help explain why Muggleborn Hermione could give an option that Half-blood Snape didn't try. Keep up the good work
ChibiHoshi chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
To Annon John - science is currently working under the theory that all women are bi or homosexual. That there is no truly hetero female. The majority don't ACT on their attraction/orientation much like a heterosexual isn't always cheating when in a monogamous relationship. Never having experienced a homosexual sexual encounter doesn't mean one isn't bi. It just means they take the celibate route or are unaware of their attractions as beyond platonic. Social pressure also plays a part in making people confirm.
Your 3% only included those that are self aware of their attraction.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/8/2020
This whole series was excellent! Ignore that idiot John! I've been reading this pair a long time and I think your stories are my favorite. Hands down! Thanks for writing! P.S. "The gay Agenda," lolololololol! Hahahahahaha. Loved it!
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »