Reviews for Phoenix Fire, or Hermione Granger and the EW
CRoseSing chapter 37 . 3/18/2020
When I saw this was incomplete, I was heartbroken, but I’m so incredibly thrilled it ends at a wonderful conclusion. This was an amazing trilogy and I’m glad I read it (again)!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2020
I'm surprised you didn't have Hermione mention Muggle Epoxy as that would help explain why Muggleborn Hermione could give an option that Half-blood Snape didn't try. Keep up the good work
ChibiHoshi chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
To Annon John - science is currently working under the theory that all women are bi or homosexual. That there is no truly hetero female. The majority don't ACT on their attraction/orientation much like a heterosexual isn't always cheating when in a monogamous relationship. Never having experienced a homosexual sexual encounter doesn't mean one isn't bi. It just means they take the celibate route or are unaware of their attractions as beyond platonic. Social pressure also plays a part in making people confirm.
Your 3% only included those that are self aware of their attraction.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/8/2020
This whole series was excellent! Ignore that idiot John! I've been reading this pair a long time and I think your stories are my favorite. Hands down! Thanks for writing! P.S. "The gay Agenda," lolololololol! Hahahahahaha. Loved it!
SarRansom chapter 37 . 1/21/2020
Hey, I just finished reading through this trilogy and I’m so pleased I did. I had avoided it for a long time because I thought Part 3 was incomplete. When I found out that all it was missing was the epilogue I dove in as quickly as I could and I truly enjoyed the ride. I know 7 years later it’s unlikely that the epilogue will ever be added, which is a shame because I have lots of lingering questions! Regardless though, I really enjoyed this series and wish to thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all.
LastDescendentOfSlytherin chapter 37 . 12/14/2019
I read all three parts in less than two days; i couldn't put it down! I absolutely loved it i can't wait to see what you write next!
Hotmamantx chapter 37 . 12/11/2019
Read all three parts just to get to the last chapter
John chapter 35 . 11/18/2019
Your need to push the gay agenda pretty much destroyed this story
John chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
3% of the population is gay
So your claim otherwise is complete garbage
1 couple, perhaps two is valid
anymore than that is a politically correct AGENDA
DON'T insult the intelligence of your readers by claiming you don't have one
SorinaDiMai chapter 37 . 11/16/2019
So I read the whole series again. I have to tell you one more time just how phenomenal you are. I think about your story quite often, remembering the excerpt over the erotics of pedagogy, the way Minerva and Hooch and Poppy's sexuality are all so normalized and beautiful, the precise feelings of Hermione turning from a teenager into an adult such as realizing her teachers are real human beings with histories and desires through her discussions with Professor Vector, the perfectly blended philosophy of souls and the history of wizard-muggle relations. Your story is so moving and relevant and gripping. I'm always happy to reach the ending again, to relive the love between Severus and Hermione and Jocelyn. I can't get over how much you have impacted me through this work and I can't thank you enough!
cb mcwhorter chapter 37 . 8/19/2019
Finally! They’re where they belong!
This trilogy has been the bestest odyssey of the year for me, and I’ve already read twice before.
But ... epilogue?
slowest chapter 37 . 7/21/2019
Excellent culmination to the story! Loved it to bits.
CeilidhStewart chapter 37 . 7/9/2019
I have just read this entire trilogy in two evenings. I was so afraid that it wouldn’t be completed! Thank you for sharing your work. It’s been quite some time, so I assume the epilogue is not likely to be added. Will you mark this complete to put minds like mine to rest? It’s wonderful, and I’d hate to see anyone miss it because of a filter.
agnes chapter 37 . 6/21/2019
I've been reading fanfic for years and years, and I'm not even into this pairing outside of this series, but this is still the best one I've read in any fandom. I'd just re-read it over and over again and never get bored.
Forest of Deb chapter 37 . 6/5/2019
This was an amazing series!
2,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »