Reviews for Untitled
Arrowhead1996 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
That's so sweet! Next soon, please!
stargatetitanx chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
thank you for this story are you makeing more
NONAMEGIVEN chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Your grammar and spelling are horrible. Get a beta please! You have a good story and a good plot!
Exess chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
why didn't they just beam through the gate
Gollykins chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Comment on Crossover fiction. I enjoy crossover fiction, but I always wonder if everything happens just like it did in parallel dimensions. Personally, I don't think this is the case.

I would think that if your SGC character and your Voyager crew are from different universes, they might find that their Charles Dickens doesn't quite read like the other universe's Charles Dickens or that one universe's Cape Fear has matching plot twists to that of the other. Of course the characters might not know about the differences the first time they see the video or read the book.

But they might find out if they download and play their home universe's video and Play It Again Sam. g
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Interesting story so far.

Slightly hard to read with everything stick together but other wise a good read.
ciuphacapra chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Love the fic but why in GODS GREAT BIG TOE did u make Alex act like a crybaby little fed when the destroyed those ships .

It was self defense and DO NOT FORGET THAT Alex comes from the SG verse where there are a great deal of big bads that want to kill you or worse!

Anyway hope to see a new chapter and a title :D!
MerlinGodricRowenaHelga chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
ace story update soon
cargas chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
So far so good. But starfleet DO have the knowlegde and meens to clock themselve but abide using it according to treaty with romulans. Aside that. Youre narrating skill need more, MUCH more work.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Well I am liking this story. So is this actually a crossover with someone from the Stargate universe being transported to the Star Trek universe? If anything this universe's Earth never discover the Stargate or never figure out how it operate, or sealed it closed after defeating Ra.

This story has so many possiblities!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I suggest working on the sentence structure and double space after every paragraph and dialogue. All staked up like that makes it hard to read.
mwbib chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Great storyline looking foreword to see where it goes.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
And normally about when thing are looking up we get bad news. Let me guess, Alex doesn't have the Ancient gene to work the Jumpers. Well hopefully there is a ZPM.

Wished you wrote down their reaction to having just finished seeing the Introduction to Stargate movie.

I like this. Girl from Stargate in Star Trek. How? Who cares.

Hope you flush out her character more.
Chris1701ab chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It a good start. Pleace up date soon