Reviews for Thicker Than Water
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
why is tim punish his mother when senior is the one who said he didnt want him . why is not making him take any responisbility
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
So the mother who protecting her child is being villianized and the asshole is getting a chance after he knew he had a kid and turned his back. And why are we only worried about tim! tony didnt know either shouldnt he be freaking out to
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
yay I glad you got that out of the way early
Relena Duo chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
HardyGal chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
And you just stabbed my heart on my sleeveā€¦
I've actually played around with the idea that Tony and McGee could be brothers, but this is fantasticā€¦
mandielouluvsewe chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I'm with ya on the Abby thing. I have a love hate relationship with her. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
What cannon age are you going for with Tony? The writers can't decide what year Tony was really born.. In the Jag episode it was mentioned that Tony was born in 84.. Then they decide to change it to 77, then once again they changed it to 71 and at the end of season nine it's 68. At the start of NCIS Tony was 18 years younger then Gibbs and by the end of season nine he's only 8 years younger.. Can't help laugh my head off when they keep aging only Tony and the others keep getting younger. Kind of stupid the way the writers can't keep facts straight with Tony. Also they now don't want Gibbs to be old enough to be considered a father to Tony, instead they keep mentioning that Gibbs is old enough to be his older brother and not his father.. Since Ziva came onto the show everything that was cannon for Tony has been dropped and changed to not make any sense. Like Tim when he first came to work for Gibbs he was 6 years younger then Tony. End of season nine he's something like 12 to 14 years younger.. Numbers don't add up and they keep changing.. LOL!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
dr3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
What a predicament.
thorsfriend chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
YaY brillant off quickly to read the sequel.
hypersreak chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
I like this story. I'm glad there will be a sequal.
hypersreak chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I gotta say I'm glad she was the one to tell Tim and not Tony.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
WOW I haven't actually found too many Tony/Tim brothers which is why I started my own lol. Not anywhere near your storyline but I like yours too. Mine's on hiatus right now but yours is a great start. Going to keep reading.
angelscatie chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Great story. I like how you incorporated Tony and Tim's reactions to their news. Now, I am off to read your sequel.
special agent Ali chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Aw good ending and of course Abs has a party and everyone gets involved because she is the NCIS princess good work now i wait for ur sequel to expand.

Hope you like the 16 reviews :D