Reviews for The Silent Treatment
i loved it!
ElectraAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Awwwwww -insert heart-
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hiyo would probably do something like that! Awesome story!
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha I definitely can hear Hiyo saying that to her classmates! Cute drabble.
Popthepoppot chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Waaaaaah! This is so AMAZING. I love it. Please make more of Yokozawa::Kirishima stories! I abosolutely ADORE that couple :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing to us this awesome story. :)
craquelure chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OMG! This is super cute! I really love this! I love the part when Hiyo-chan said to her friend that she have more daddies than her other friend. Hahaha~ XD. So cute~. And also when Sorata bite Kirishima and Yokozawa'd give that cat reward for doing that. Super cute! XD #big grin.

Hope you'll make fic about trifecta again. Hehe~

Keep writting

empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this.
lmeghanx chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
lovely fic, it brought a smile to my face. all of a sudden, i want to be the cat and witness all the hot scenes! haha.
Natakuu chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
The bit about Sorata made me die laughing. :D This is adorable!
siri227 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was cute, and very well written! A fun piece to read
Anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awww, cute x3 Sorry I don't have much to say, but I honestly like it. :)) (Even though this was not written for me OTL)
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
First off...

Happy Holidays! It certainly is nice to read a good story while trying desperately to keep warm through the winter nights. :-) What this story does is an extreme contrast; my whole body seems to be freezing from the outside, but inside, I feel like I'm melting from the sweetness that is Kirishima and Yokozawa.

I love how you've made them so incredibly believable. You've captured them in their everyday moments, and though it should theoretically not be as interesting, it entertains me to no end.

Haha, Sorata is so cute. I like the little line that explained that perhaps the cat wasn't as stupid as Yokozawa perceived it was. It's so cute how after the revelation of Kirishima getting bitten had occurred, Yokozawa immediately thought of rewarding Sorata for his noble acts. xD

I love your writing indeed. It's rather refreshing to read something so lighthearted and drabble-y, considering how down I've been feeling lately. I find that your stories have this effect on me, such that it deems every single bad memory of today void, and makes me focus on the wonderful sensation that is SH. xD

Aw. Awww. I don't know what else to say. You've rendered me speechless. And that's saying a lot, because I tend to ramble a lot on stories.

Excellent job. And thankyouthankyouthankyou. I can't say that enough. :-)
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really liked this XD The little asides about Sorata and Hiyo being proud that she has more daddies than anyone in her class. A few places that need editing (I think I've mentioned dialog formatting to you before XD) but nonetheless, it looks good!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
whelp. Dont know who these people are haha but its good! Plus now I've broken out of the whole 'only reviewed fb thing' mwahhaa. Especially loved that the daughter bragged about it haha :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
If in 9 months, you happen to find a baby on your doorstep, that's my firstborn in return for this piece of awesome.