Reviews for Southern Coalfield's
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
beautifully written...thank you...:)
crazy62 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Such a touching story wish it had been much longer. Thank you for sharing!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
They lived a full life. Full if love, friendship, tragedy and hope. A life well lived together.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was absolutely beautiful!
VWatt chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow! So good! Tissue warning should have been issued.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
goodness. giggling and tears rolling down my face.
MaisieSky chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Beautiful story. chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Southern Coalfields has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Freda Browning chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Good Job!
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just have to tell you that was the most beautiful, touching and truly heartfelt fics I have ever read. I could see it and feel everything through your words. I could see the house and even feels the breezes. It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Mae017 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
A very sweet story, I loved it. :)
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for this story of love and devotion for family and for marriage. I love all of your stories!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow Leslie, I was used to reading your stories of lemoney goodness, but this was just a breath takingly beautiful little story of love, loyalty, and family. You and I are neighbors as I am from Virginia and my mother was born and raised in Marion in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Her father was a farmer and my father's father was a waterman from the coast of Va, so I understand about rich family traditions. I feel a little silly admiting that I cryed while reading this as I thought about my own mother and father that both passed from this world some time ago. This time of year always brings a bit of sadness as I miss them greatly. I love a good lemon as much as the next gal, but this story was so very special. Thank you very much. Take care, Trisha :}
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
beautiful I loved it thank you