Reviews for Some Time Still
OhMy56 chapter 3 . 1/16
haah i liked this kinda hope you will continue (because all the possibilities) but if not thank you for writing this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Please continue this amazing story ..!it's magic .. damn this was so hot ...I hated the ending with third dying ..
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow! had me from beginning till end. I really hated how they ended that. it was so unfair that he had to lose everyone close to him but this story has certainly renewed my hope! Great work.
ThePirateChick020497 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this story :)
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just watched this anime and was as disturbed as you by Third's death. I wanted him to be alive more than any of the other characters except Thor. It was too damned bad that he died at all, let alone the way that he did. You did a marvelous job recalling his difficult character, and the odd, strained, and yet affectionate relationship he had with Thor. That it could have so easily turned into this is perfectly understandable, and I, for one, would have loved to have seen 'Jyu-Oh-Sei' end just like this.
Thank for seeing what I saw, and doing even better by writing this awesome fic. I truly enjoyed reading it.
CteelKyo chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
OMG!*NOSEBLEED!* Please continue this story! Really! I don't want it to end! Its sooo sexy! I hoped someone would write a good story along this line! Please don't stop here! Please!I just finished watching the series, I hated that Third died,..you really brought him back to life so accurately! I LOVE this pairing! Great job!
Enigma Ladies chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
This was very well written! I do hope it's not completed; since I forgot to check before clicking the link. Please keep up the good work. I will continue reading your story as it comes out.

-Lera (1/2 Enigma Ladies)
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Wow is the only suitable response I have to reading this. Wow...just wow.
WilderCapall chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Probably the best Jyu Oh Sei fanfic I've read :) And an awesome pairing, to boot! Loved it .
Awen Sofer chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thor saved Third! Yay! It was worth reading just for that. Thanks!
wff-writer chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I'm a ZagixThor OTP, but since there are so few stories of them out there I was forced to look into other pairings. I saw yours was 8000 words and said to myself, "Oh Hell No! I'm not gonna read some 8000 words of a pairing I don't even like."

I've read it. Obviously. And now find myself with my heart in my hand and pleading for more.

You have sold me this pairing and your style of writing. So i'm begging you, write more SOON! Please! For the sake of my sanity.

And Thank You for this Beautifuly Sad and equally Hopeful Read.
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
all over? aw.. well, this was indeed excellent even prompted me o go back and rewatch the anime (which is always worth it) and i do hope that at some point to charge forward with another fic like ths, exploring more of what happens with third and thor what happens to chimera as a whole.

happy writing!
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Aw poor Thor. But I suppose the whole deal with Third and him suddenly changing colors would freak a lot of people out, so I don't blame them. Thor is probably never going to want to so much as look at another woman again, with as many as he's needed to sleep with so far.

Great job so far, I can't wait to read more! :)
dreamlife109 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Pretty cool ending. Glad I wasn't the only one that didn't like the real one. Good job :)
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I cried so hard when Third died. And when Thor finally adapted to the planet, he was Third's double? My yaoi-senses got themselves smacked into full on overdrive. Which oddly enough, hadn't happened for most of the anime, which is weird for me. Fantastic job! I'm always happy to see a good jyu oh sei fic.