Reviews for Almost
ehqueue chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So good! Thanks for this.
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You are an amazing writer. It would be cool if you continue it up to the point were they become a couple-
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Very well-written! Loved the insight into Logan's thoughts!
shl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I hope you do decide to continue this!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
ohh this is soooooooooooooo good! i loves it! its not often you get to hear Logans POV! I know this is a ONE shot BUT I would love to hear your take on his POV throughout them becoming a couple? like how he felt the whole time...esp through Robert and her seeing him across the street while she was with her momma...etc!
fox24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Good job you have Logan thought perfectly at each stage. I love reading his point of view then
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was a good one parter story. I always enjoy reading Logan's POVs on most stories rather than Rory's as I feel that we really know Rory's character throughout S1 - S7, but bcoz Logan doesn't get a lot of air time (imo), I always enjoy reading fics about his POV. I have to admit though that I have read a few fics similar to this one such as Mooncat's Different which was quite a nice spin to having alternative scenes or deleted scenes from the show. Your story kind of reminded me of that except it centred on Logan's apprehension/thoughts/insecurities?/feelings. It felt like a narration of the episode though so you might want to avoid narrating something that readers already know and focus on what YOU think was going on "behind the scenes" or on the character's POV at the time. Still, I enjoyed reading it! :D Good luck with everything. Hope finals end soon! ;)
dawdler chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
excellent story
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
loved it it was great i hope you write another Gilmore Girls story you did a good job on this one-shot
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011