Reviews for Jasper Anderson
Emmaline chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Love your story and weirdness happened I have a BFF whose name is Sarah Shaw! Except we are in Canada not Ohio
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE Puck/Harry (Purry)! I hope to get to read more of this fic at some point. thanks for taking the time to write and upload it.
yngoldfogee chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Good start, please continue this story.
tomfeltongleek chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I love it!
Himitsu no Neko chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Awesome! I can't wait for the next update! -Lyrics
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Love it, please update soon:D also, what was the song he sung when he auditioned for glee?
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Whats next, whats next?
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
MORE!
Loocoforcoco-123 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hurry upppp hook them up I can wait till you do update please
Super Awesome Chicken Duck chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Your story is good but I think a bit more background information is needed, like why Jasper has moved from Hogwarts to McKinley. Also I have only heard of Jasper as a guys name; I think it's just not that popular any more. One other thing; did you have to make everybody in New Directions magical as well as the main characters outside of it? I personally think that it would be better if a select few had magic, because the chances of them going undiscovered for so long, or so many not going to a magic school especially the purebloods, seem a little small.

However I'm really interested to see the role that Sue plays in this fic,considering how attached she seems to Jasper already. Keep on writing.
loving the enemy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Plz make more!
loving the enemy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Plz make more!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i have only every heard of jasper as a boy name. O.o and that is only from a few times in history class.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I totally cracked up at their stories.