Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
Lanigra25 chapter 25 . 11/1/2016
Probably one of my favourites of yours. Your talent amazes me
PAT2024 chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for another great story. it was also nice to have a little bit of info on this post civil war period and to have a look at the social behaviours, habits / constraints people were subject to. Nowadays, we often forget how women had no freedom, no rights and were judged severely and potentially ostracised if they were a bit different from the "norm"...Of course our favourite family was very progressive for this era in your story... Thank you for that.

I'm glad I was born in Europe in the sixties ... Lol

Thanks for sharing.
jk chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
alice sounded like ignorant hick there for a second..."ive done murder, ive done murder" LOL stupid bitch
jk chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
I find it funny that Emmett said that bella always tell Edward when hes being an idiot and that's part of why he likes her so much...its funny because we have NEVER heard bella say that to Edward in your story...not once
jk chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
funny how bella is pretty but rose is ereathly stunning...fuck that rose looks like a fucking man. Have you seen that jaw? and that weird nose?
jk chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
so Edward has fucked five whores huh? grosssssss
Guest chapter 25 . 4/27/2016
Great great story. Thank you
renewagain chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
whew! James at his worst.
renewagain chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
aaaaw, they are so sweet. sigh.
renewagain chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
LOL that was funny. (the end) I have a feeling there is a lot of work ahead for Bella to adjust to northern life and post war madness...
renewagain chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
well I woke up and kept reading. this is my second historical piece of yours. and this has so much going on. And I just finished a world war II fic, so I'm getting my history lessons this way...
renewagain chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
hola! I came over to check out marked and see I started this one the other day. I love stumbling around and finding your gems. I adore that you promised everyone "no vamp Jasper" and it is probably the last time you ever wrote vamp LOL. this one has all the makins of your usual genius.
dianscot chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
Glad for the action
dianscot chapter 22 . 12/12/2015
Thanks for the historical fic rec
dianscot chapter 18 . 12/12/2015