Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
LAB1 chapter 25 . 2/21
This story is amazing and so beautiful! You wrote a terrific historical fiction with deep characters that didn't skirt around the true issues. Very well done!
Beautiful story! I am so glad that I came across you. I think I have saved almost all your other work to read soon!
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 2/13
As voraciously as I read E/B fanfic, it still takes time to get through your massive catalog of stories :)
I was also looking through your banners and this one caught my eye. (Is it a photoshopped version of North and South) Gah I LOVE this so far. Grew up watching Gone with the Wind, of course North and South and other goodies. Saw your little A/N on Oblivious today and here's to hoping I make you smile :D
It's the very least I can do for all the enjoyment I've gotten from your writing. You're the BEST! Mwah!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
What a great fanfiction! I loved every minute of reading it :)
lesuse chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Wonderful story - so clever how you wove canon into this time period! Loved this Edward - so smart, the reluctant, yet, noble leader of his family. Wonderful Bella - also smart and up for the challenge of being Edward's loving, and oh so loved, wife. Precious Emmett and Rosalie - their committed, respectful in this tale, passion for one another and family. Long suffering, heart of the family, Esme, - always thinking of others first. Strong, proud Jasper, with eyes only for Alice, and his sweet son. Wonderful, lead by example Carlisle - ever present, if not in the flesh, his legacy imprinted in everyone's thoughts. And, sweet little Peter, Charlotte, and Ellie . . . Great, great story!
lesuse chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I don't know how I've missed reading this story, but it is FANTASTIC! I am loving it! Wish Carlisle was still alive, though. Can't wait for Jasper to meet Alice and hope that happens soon! Just know that Tanya is going to be trouble - looking forward to Bella and Rose putting her in her place. Love this Alice and Esme. And, it's nice to think that the Cullen's have money. It's so much easier to get thru hard times with money. If only so you can help others.
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
great story.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
I am glad it was not.. Reneesme. Ugh.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
sweet babies.
MaryMary123 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Hunter will fight back. Perhaps pay some woman to say something about Edward..
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Now that made us all have tears..
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Mr. Hunter is making bad mistakes. Like it or not the man he wishes Edward would not serve in his grocery is the man he wants to serve in his home. Freemen with a will. Later will not vote for this scoundrel.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
family.. happy family nothing is better.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 10/4/2014