Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
BeckyLag chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
i really enjoyed reading this story. i was very exhilarating to read
magmom2 chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
I will miss this family. Sometimes you wish a story would just go on and on. Great job.
magmom2 chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
I looked for a Promise Kept by Cullen312 and she has none of her own stories listed.
2lulu2 chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Such a beautiful story, I loved it!
2lulu2 chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
"And yet, for all the challenges, all the twists, all the darkness, the world could be such a fantastically beautiful place."
Loved this line especially.
2lulu2 chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Holy cow, that was intense!
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Oh my gosh, that was amazingly touching! I saw it all like a movie in my head. How adorable!
2lulu2 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I adore this story. Completely!

One thought: would people have said "rocketed to the moon" back then? I would assume there wasn't a such thing as a rocket. I have no idea, just a thought that struck me.
2lulu2 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Gosh, I just really, really like all these characters' pers
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Yaaaay! :)
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Oh boy! Here comes the male puffing contest.
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
So terribly tragic. :(
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Wow, this is amazing. I love historical fiction! I found your story on fictionators. What a treat!
DMBSJB18 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
The one thing that I had a hard time with in this fic was Edward being with prostitutes... wouldn't he most likely had an std from that? And did he ever tell Bella? And, just whhhhhyyyyyy! Ha ha. I know, i get it i do, but i hate it. (: i just wish fanfic Edward would learn to keep it in his pants. Ha ha.
DMBSJB18 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I'm a horrid reviewer but I just have to tell you that I've read 2 of your stories in the last couple of days, this one and the one where Edward time traveled back to high school so he could change the future- both stories were perfection. Both had the best jaspers. Seriously. I cried in both, the first when Jasper died and this one when he sent Peter to go live with Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing these gems with us. Sorry I am not a better reviewer (i find myself only consistently reviewing when I am mad at the characters, ha. So it's probably a good sign i wasn't consistently reviewing(: )
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »