Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
Jaygm chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing. You are a great writer.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Polite society is so stuffy. Compared to today, the repression would be simply stifling.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
I wonder how much trouble Edward is going to have- given his progressive ideas for minorities. This type of thinking really wasn't agreed with until approximately 100 years later. And of course, with the obnoxious James in the picture . . .

Story is wonderful.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
LOL at the author's note. Sex on the wedding night, indeed! Hilarious.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
LOL at author's note. This story has got me- love it.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Oh- this was sweet. And who cares what Jasper has to say anyway?
Jaygm chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Oh- loving this story- sorta reminds me a bit of Gone With the Wind.
LulaGrace chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Another strong, well-written, well-paced story from a great fanfic author. I normally avoid period pieces as some authors get lost in confusing 'authentic' language. Yours flows easily, feeling of the appropriate time without using stereotypes to distraction. Thanks for sharing
LulaGrace chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Cute Gone With The Wind reference!
dbpbatm chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Wonderful period piece! Thank you for sharing it.
zeeber chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
I truly enjoyed reading your story. I love period pieces and this one was wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
FunmbiE chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
Darling Kris,
I loved every moment of this story! TiAD is truly EPIC, reminiscent of Gone with the Wind, North and South, and all my other favorite Antebellum themed love stories. BRAVA!

x
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
A beautiful story. Loved reading every word. Thank you.
vmp1 chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Thank you for sharing your story.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
*sigh* Another gorgeous story from you. I must say, I'm getting quite addicted to your writing, Hun!

I remember starting this a while ago but lost track of it when I was sick. Thanks so much again for sharing this with us. I truly loved every word xox
1,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »