Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
KeeWit chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for writing.
carebear309 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Yay, some possible progress with the men...
majose chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
My heart went out to Bella and her feelings of not fitting in. Edward's thoughts about how we think other people's actions are ridiculous until we find ourselves in their shoes are SO true. My most recent experience is gushing about mi kids and thinking they hung the moon :-)

So sad the way Edward's dad died. Really, so many losses. But at least it put things in perspective for Jasper.
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I sure wish these two would bury the hatchet..but not in each other's skull! Maybe this little vocal confrontation will help their friendship rekindle.

Excellent chapter!

CC
CynMar Rom chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
aaaaaawwwwwwwww, myabe they'll be the friends they once were? on time, obviously, but still :) and when are Esme and Alice coming to the scene?

Much love!
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I am so glad that Edward finally put Jasper straight and told him that in a war there is monsters on both sides. No body was an angel. still aren't.

Bella is truly falling hard for Edward and he has always been in love with her too. I wish that Jasper could see that and understand what it meant for the two of them. He is in a world of his own.
kismit1496 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I've read more than a person ever should on the civil war (my undergrad thesis was on the reconstruction era) and I've never understood how men could stand there and kill one another in such a manner! It astounds me
dreampills chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
glad to see that maybe jasper will come to realize that everyone has suffered, not just his family alone.
sugunary chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I am loving this story sfm. Cant wait for the next update. Do we have baby steps forward for Edward and Jasper's former friendship?
lebells1 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
"I am sorry." sounds like a good way to go. On both sides. :)
shaz308 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Seems Jasper and Edward will be friends again. Alice is yet to appear. Look forward to your next update, thanks.
TD69 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Loved the chapter. Is it wrong that I enjoy Jasper & Edward's interactions (In a platonic way of course) more than E & B in this story?
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter! I really hope that you have a great visit with your friend. I'm glad Edward put Jasper in his place about there being monsters on both sides.
barburella chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Sad sad world... good for Edward to stand up to Jasper and showing him that the confederate side soldiers weren't all saints.

See? That was an actual review!
1,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »