Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
sugunary chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
So good. Cannot wait to read more of their story. Edward was wondering some of the same questions I was.
janneyt chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Can't wait for another chapter!
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I also remeber this :) ooohhhh, but I want to know where Alice is in all this and where did peter come from? cause he is jaspers, but he's not Bella's right?

oh my gosh, I'm so exited!

Much love!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I'm curious as to the answers to some of Edward's questions myself...especially the one about Peter :D But I'm sure we'll find out in time. Great chapter.
TD69 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I'm not ready to be mad at Jasper yet. You haven't written a Jasper I didn't like & I don't believe this is it either.
TessLouise chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I have a feeling I'll really like this Bella.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
A little insight into how they knew each other. Now, to find out about Jasper and Bella. :)

-MJ
jojobear33 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
GREAT! I love this!
Teresa R chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I dont think Jasper and Bella are together because she said that it was her home not his that Edward was in. Thanks
waterbug chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I really love the "Gone With The Wind" feeling in this story and that Bella is, even though she is from the West, a "southern belle". Bless their hearts.
AnnaLund chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
brilliant brilliant storyline. I am loving it. Especially the jumps in time. Can't wait to read what has happened, both to Jasper and to Edward during the war. And especially what has happened with Bella, who the father of the child is - is it even her child? Or is it Jasper's? Hmm...

Intriguing. I love it. Keep it coming, I'm an avid fan

cheers

anna
ThroughTheAshes chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Really good, update soon! :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I know the anamosity they South felt for the North and how family and friends turned on each other. And it's a shame, that they couldn't get over it when the war ended due to the mental wounds running so deep.

But you would think that since they went to West Point to gether and were roomates and spent a summer togther, that there friendship would have remain solid. Also, you would think that after saving Bella's life, Jasper would be a little bit more gracious, even though his is still upset with the Yanks.

I am not surprised for some reason that Jasper and Bella are togther with child, but I have a strange feeling that them may not be married or if they are, not happily.

I'll get off my soapbox now!

Excellent chapter!

CC
Cici G chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I think I'm going to like this Bella and look forward to reading more.
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Well, some questions answered there, but lots of mysteries still remain. And I wonder what Peter's story is.

And of course Edward wasn't sneaking around trying to catch innocent young girls unaware. We all believe him!

I look forward to more :-)
1,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »