Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
ThroughTheAshes chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I understand why Jasper feels that way. Update soon! :)
tff000 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
sad story for jazz. wonder if he will fall for ali and how it will be since she isn't southern - just assuming it will happen :)
sugunary chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
They arent called the HORRORS of war for nothing. War changes people and evil is on both sides. Poor Jasper, no wonder he reacted like that.

Great chapter, I am curious as to what else young Bella and Edward got up to.

Question, based on Edward being 17 in 1860, I'm guessing he's 22-23 in 1865, Jasper about the same, how old is Bella?
FFpassion chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Finally the weekend is here and I can sit down and enjoy my updates.

I loved the update, Jasper is very bitter and sounds like he's not willing to call Edward his friend.

I wonder who's Peter's parents? Is Bella married now? so many questions, can't wait to read more.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Skent94 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Oh this one has me sucked in, lots of questions...ready for answers
smelsies chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This story is so awesome! I hope that Edward and Jasper can work through their differences. See that even though the war separated them what's inside that made them friends in the first place could still be there. I love the story.
x123 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Intriguing story. I saw the teaser for the next chapter on the Fictionators and I am glad I did. I am looking forward to reading more.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Good beginning!
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I really love your Bella... Thanks for this new story :)
majose chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
This Bella is a riot!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
So intrigued on who Peter is! But I don't think he's Jasper's. Jasper was sweet on Maria so I can't see him up and marrying someone other than her. She's full blooded Mexican since they live in Texas. With Jasper being so recessive blond and blue eyed his children with a Mexican women would look nothing like him color wise. Sure Mexico was settled by the Spaniards and Spaniards back then were lighter I doubt it.

Peter is probably Jasper's little brother. Bella's feisty enough to be sleep around and get knocked up since she's so unconventional for the time sex is probably nothing to her but I doubt she'd stay put and have her child because back then she'd be forced to marry and this Bella would run back West over marrying just because of a pregnancy. So he's not hers either.

Jasper's brother or Benito Salazar said no to Jasper and his father bullied him into marrying in a good match to a perfect Southern belle and Peter is they're child and she died giving birth and Bella is the surrogate mom or nanny like. Def not his kid with Maria.
majose chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'll be damned too! You are writing another story. I will not complain :)
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Loved that Edward and bella are reunited after all this time even if it was caused by war and injuries. Great chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Loved this first chapter and can't wait to find out how bella and jasper know Edward. Xx
dreampills chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
i love a strong willed bella. love that she's not afraid to act outside the social norms. ) lets see if edward takes advantage of that. hehe
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »