Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 1 . 1/17
Clever! Love the beginning. And always love me some southern Jasper.
jk chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
nice
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Made me cry. Very sweet.
MatingInspires chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
This was a lovely historical piece that I greatly enjoyed!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Tongue in cheek and sweet as pie. Thanks for sharing.
rjh1960 chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.
rjh1960 chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
This chapter was heartwarming. Edward was very gracious, I'm sure they will be able to be friends again (and maybe brother in laws).
rjh1960 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Just found your story, so many years after you have written it. How did I miss this wonderful story. Such a beautiful chapter. Edward is so gentle and sweet. I wonder who prepared Bella for this night, not having a mother (or even a father). Hopefully Esme will be there for her.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
:) Neat story!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Very sweet.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Wow. It is neat seeing them open up (even if slowly) to the reality of a lovingly united family. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Good story. :) Thanks for writing!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Loved this story! So happy I found it. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
Luvz. Huge ones. Thx for sharing.
Marie Masen186 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. And even though it has been finished for a while now, I can't help but correct an error I saw. As a West Point graduate Edward would not be a Sergeant. At the very least he would be a Lieutenant. More than likely his rank would be higher than that due to promotions. Battlefield promotions were common with so many men dying. The only way he would have a sword is as an officer.

That aside, I do really like this story and the look into the aftermath of the war and the reconstruction period. I'm very much looking forward to reading the rest. :)
1,820 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »