Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
sosueme chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
I have nothing but love for this beautiful story. Loved the historical details, the language, settings, and feeling of the times. Your characters were believable and incredible, even dead Carlisle held a strong place. Wish I'd read this earlier, always a sucker for great historical fics.
I'm also awed at the variety of your stories, always so good and completely different. So glad you are such a vital part of this fandom.
sosueme chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
That was a such a tender scene - jasper and peter reuniting. Wow, tears, tears, tears.
sosueme chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Loving this story. I thought I'd read it a while ago but after the first chapter, it is not familiar. I love that Edward and Jasper have a friendly history but are on opposing sides of heartache now. And Bella, with all her callouses and hard work, she is tough and practical, strong.
marsmallow10 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
To the author - you never fail.
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This is a beautiful story thus far.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Sweet, sweet, Jasper.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Lol Cowboy! She's such a hoot! Loved it. I think the waiting until they were home worked lovely.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
beautiful story :)
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Hmmm. Edward is improving. Jasper is still not ok with Edward's presence. Petey likes Edward. Bella wants to keep him around as well.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Poor Jasper. Such loss, and I don't know the extent of it yet. They say some families pit brother against brother. Friends from a neutral locale, such as West Point would be separated by the war as well. What's Bella's story? And Edward has suffered loss too. Love the story, bb.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Sooooo glad I got this req on Twitter. Thx for the follow, btw. I've read some of your work before and loved it then. Didn't know you'd published! Congrats. I have reading mood swings. Lol. I gravitate towards high angst, but sometimes I love fluff, and this weekend I'm sick and craved a period fic. I'm also a native Kentuckian. Love Civil War era fics.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Clever! Love the beginning. And always love me some southern Jasper.
jk chapter 25 . 12/14/2013