Reviews for Parasite Eve Fan Novelization
WonderingRoninKH33 chapter 33 . 2/28
This was awesome! But... What about the battle with the Ultimate Being?
Mary D kidd chapter 33 . 10/18/2017
Hahaha yes! Yes! Liberation is so overkill! I love it! Aya didn't even needed to take energy drinks to heal herself during this xD such powerful mithocondrial potential. Thanks to parasite eve i Aced through my biology tests "what does mithocondria do for the organism?" of course, it give us super powers, you silly test xD. But in all seriousness, i hope you come back some day and finish this story, is so good 3 and also, if you haven't, continue with the parasite eve 2 novelization xD it would rock so Hard! Anyway, if you don't come back, i still want to thank you for this wonderful story twt
Mary D kidd chapter 32 . 10/18/2017
Woah, is that the form Aya adquires when doing the liberation thingy?xD i always deemed that strange How nobody commented on her becoming some kind of butterfly thingy floating around giving punches xD finally someone comments on it. Such exciting battle!3
Mary D kidd chapter 31 . 10/18/2017
Poor Aya ! D: i like this confrontation with real consequencies and high stakes! Even though i know in the Game she doesn't die and thus in this story she can't either xD it still makes me worry and Wonder How she Will survive :00 good job with the cliffhangers ;3
Mary D kidd chapter 30 . 10/18/2017
Hahaha her stupid face xD in the Game i never Felt that Aya hate Eve to such a personal level. This feels so right, like their enmity was supposed to be like that. Even though the Game works Hard to keep Eve mysterious and threatening, your story manages to make her more relatable and frightening. I love both versions though, good job :3
Mary D kidd chapter 27 . 10/17/2017
Oh no! Aya turned into a shonen hero! Hahaha Just kidding, but really, i want to know what happened those missing 40 hour with her, How exciting :00
Mary D kidd chapter 22 . 10/17/2017
Waah, such an intense battle scene! Yours rock! I have noticed many modern fanfickers are afraid of good ol' battle scenes and try to skim them over, so boring. I prefer my fanfictions with more action. Also, i like How you portray gaining a power up with some plot and character development as well, a perfect adaptation of gameplay into literature ;3
Mary D kidd chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Yeah Aya, go for it! Woah, your depictions of Aya inner turmoil and determination feel pretty real and in character, i can really picture her being like that. Great way to humanize her 3
Mary D kidd chapter 18 . 10/17/2017
Nice depiction of aya learning to use her powers, make sense and it's even plausible, i too Wonder How does it feel to shot lasers from the Hands xD
Mary D kidd chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
How intense! Your literary adaptation of the Game is flawless, very well done :0
Mary D kidd chapter 15 . 10/16/2017
Woow your mitochondria magical system rocks! Nice battle :D
Mary D kidd chapter 13 . 10/16/2017
Woow, fantastic chapter, i , so crude and the horror very real, with aya's ptsd, an excellent read!
Mary D kidd chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
Woah! This novelization is awesome! I'm loving reading everything bit of it, i like very much your characterization of aya's inner voice, you have talent :3 i hope you finish this someday, or if it already finished, i can' to read the final confrontation, your action scenes are rad!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Your paragraph structure is rather disjointed. You start a new paragraph in a middle of sentence in a lot of places. If you need help on how to write properly, especially paragraphs, read some books, or take classes that teaches writing.

As for books, I suggest authors like Anne McCaffery, Christopher Stashaff, or some famous writers from the eighties or the nineties.

Also, speeches by people in books and fictions like this are their own paragraphs.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Been reading this for a while just waiting on the next chapter
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »