Reviews for Parasite Eve Fan Novelization
Mary D kidd chapter 27 . 8h
Oh no! Aya turned into a shonen hero! Hahaha Just kidding, but really, i want to know what happened those missing 40 hour with her, How exciting :00
Mary D kidd chapter 22 . 9h
Waah, such an intense battle scene! Yours rock! I have noticed many modern fanfickers are afraid of good ol' battle scenes and try to skim them over, so boring. I prefer my fanfictions with more action. Also, i like How you portray gaining a power up with some plot and character development as well, a perfect adaptation of gameplay into literature ;3
Mary D kidd chapter 21 . 9h
Yeah Aya, go for it! Woah, your depictions of Aya inner turmoil and determination feel pretty real and in character, i can really picture her being like that. Great way to humanize her 3
Mary D kidd chapter 18 . 10h
Nice depiction of aya learning to use her powers, make sense and it's even plausible, i too Wonder How does it feel to shot lasers from the Hands xD
Mary D kidd chapter 16 . 21h
How intense! Your literary adaptation of the Game is flawless, very well done :0
Mary D kidd chapter 15 . 21h
Woow your mitochondria magical system rocks! Nice battle :D
Mary D kidd chapter 13 . 21h
Woow, fantastic chapter, i , so crude and the horror very real, with aya's ptsd, an excellent read!
Mary D kidd chapter 12 . 21h
Woah! This novelization is awesome! I'm loving reading everything bit of it, i like very much your characterization of aya's inner voice, you have talent :3 i hope you finish this someday, or if it already finished, i can' to read the final confrontation, your action scenes are rad!
Your paragraph structure is rather disjointed. You start a new paragraph in a middle of sentence in a lot of places. If you need help on how to write properly, especially paragraphs, read some books, or take classes that teaches writing.

As for books, I suggest authors like Anne McCaffery, Christopher Stashaff, or some famous writers from the eighties or the nineties.

Also, speeches by people in books and fictions like this are their own paragraphs.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Been reading this for a while just waiting on the next chapter
RaineSageRocks chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
Glad to see that you've updated again, and I must say that it was, as usual, worth the wait. This was quite an intense battle, and it's clear that there was a lot of effort and thought put into describing it, so good job. I can't wait to see more!
alex 988 chapter 33 . 1/19/2015
Can't wait for chapter 34!
spanky1988.awj chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
Cant wait for chapter 33!
RaineSageRocks chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
Looks like we're finally getting to the final battle between Aya and Eve. I just know that you're going to make it absolutely spectacular! I look forward to the coming chapters and once again, take all the time you need. The wait has been worth it, every time. :)
allisonwonderland1496 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love this:D this was perhaps one of my most favorite games! The perspective allows for more of the protagonist's thoughts which really makes it interesting!. Nice details. Very clean.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »