Reviews for Parasite Eve Fan Novelization
NOS junkie chapter 30 . 2/13
Great job! I love your story
RaineSageRocks chapter 30 . 2/10
Oh, I'm getting super excited! Eve sounds really desperate now, and Aya is really over her shit, I see. XD I can't wait to see the result of Aya's energy attack. I bet it'll be quite a spectacle. Keep up the awesome work, my friend. It means a lot to me knowing that you haven't lost the motivation to finish this. :)
NOS junkie chapter 28 . 2/9
I love your story and how it's written in first person. It's like if Aya was real person and I have her in front of me telling me her story. Pretty cool!
Yay! You got the chapter the way you wanted it! And it's just as good as I thought it was going to be. I already have an idea of what the 'painful something' that Aya has to remember is going to be, but I'm still eager for the next chapters. Keep up the awesome work, my friend. :D

By the way, this review was meant for chapter 28, but it wouldn't let me post a review of it, since I technically already did when it was still a work in progress. ; Sorry about that!
Inklungs chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
Cool. It's really good.
RaineSageRocks chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
What an interesting set up you've created, here! To be honest, I was getting worried when I saw that you hadn't updated in quite some time. I was worried that you had stopped writing this beautiful fanfiction, which would've been a real downer, because it's one of the few REALLY GOOD Parasite Eve fanfics out there.

Don't feel bad about this being a partial chapter. It's exciting to see what you'll come up with! I'm just glad that you're still working on this fanfic!

Keep it up! I can't wait to see more from you. 3
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
Glad to see you back...
RaineSageRocks chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
Looks like Eve is pregnant, now. I'm really excited to see what happens next. Keep it up!

Also, I like the fact that Eve's eyes are described as 'crimson' instead of their usual emerald coloring, here. Makes me wonder what that symbolize!

Again, great chapter, amazing story, and I can't wait to see more from you. Let's hope Aya can take care of herself! :D
RaineSageRocks chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
This is a really well done fan novelization! You should be really proud, because it follows the original story well, even though you add your own unique concepts to it, which is fun. Please, continue writing this story, as I, and quite a few others, would love to see more from you in the future! :)
opinel09sharp chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Great! Interesting story!
MitochondriaRat chapter 26 . 6/5/2013
Great! Another fantastic chapter! You are truely exceptional! Sorry for late replies.
FanficReader6316 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nice story, just a suggestion, maybe cut down the swearing and language a little bit?
0000000Parasite5 chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
Fab! You're the best!
Mark1320352 chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Good job. You're so skilled.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Cool cliff hanger. Like the way you portray the heroine.