Reviews for Parasite Eve Fan Novelization
Been reading this for a while just waiting on the next chapter
RaineSageRocks chapter 33 . 1/20
Glad to see that you've updated again, and I must say that it was, as usual, worth the wait. This was quite an intense battle, and it's clear that there was a lot of effort and thought put into describing it, so good job. I can't wait to see more!
alex 988 chapter 33 . 1/19
Can't wait for chapter 34!
spanky1988.awj chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
Cant wait for chapter 33!
RaineSageRocks chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
Looks like we're finally getting to the final battle between Aya and Eve. I just know that you're going to make it absolutely spectacular! I look forward to the coming chapters and once again, take all the time you need. The wait has been worth it, every time. :)
allisonwonderland1496 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love this:D this was perhaps one of my most favorite games! The perspective allows for more of the protagonist's thoughts which really makes it interesting!. Nice details. Very clean.
Yang Xiao Long chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
I was wondering what was going on, but take your time though on writing the story
RaineSageRocks chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
Don't worry about taking some time to come up with what you need. Trust me, it's worth the wait. Thanks for letting everybody know about it, though. I look forward to seeing what you have written! Good luck.
Gaige's Peppy Sweetheart chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
i'm so relieved since this is an awesome story. Kinda wished you had done the warehouse and Chinatown/sewers part, but I like it a whole lot!
Yang Xiao Long chapter 30 . 5/23/2014
It is pretty good, but Im wondering if you would finish it soon?
NOS junkie chapter 30 . 2/13/2014
Great job! I love your story
RaineSageRocks chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
Oh, I'm getting super excited! Eve sounds really desperate now, and Aya is really over her shit, I see. XD I can't wait to see the result of Aya's energy attack. I bet it'll be quite a spectacle. Keep up the awesome work, my friend. It means a lot to me knowing that you haven't lost the motivation to finish this. :)
NOS junkie chapter 28 . 2/9/2014
I love your story and how it's written in first person. It's like if Aya was real person and I have her in front of me telling me her story. Pretty cool!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
Yay! You got the chapter the way you wanted it! And it's just as good as I thought it was going to be. I already have an idea of what the 'painful something' that Aya has to remember is going to be, but I'm still eager for the next chapters. Keep up the awesome work, my friend. :D

By the way, this review was meant for chapter 28, but it wouldn't let me post a review of it, since I technically already did when it was still a work in progress. ; Sorry about that!
Inklungs chapter 28 . 12/28/2013