Reviews for Rizzles Advent Calendar
maualover chapter 19 . 11/30/2018
You obviously wrote this chapter before Sasha Alexander's husband revealed to the world that poor Sasha can't sing a single note lol :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2018
sigh... ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
rofl
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2018
You made me cry, one for the happiness our ladies had together and seconde for the lost of one you love...
lealover chapter 25 . 12/25/2017
That was wonderful the perfect xmas gift, loved it;-)
The-KLF chapter 25 . 12/7/2017
Loved all of these! Well done for finishing the calendar off!
julatsa chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
the frog in the sink cracked me up :)
halfbadgirl chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
What a wonderful Rizzles advent calendar, so much better for us than chocolate. Thank you for your discipline ... and generosity.
halfbadgirl chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Tears started welling up as soon as I read the words "long retired." And by the time she grabbed the bottle of wine to pack it in the basket, I was weeping full on. But, by the end of the chapter, a smile broke through my sobs making me cry and laugh at the same time. What an achingly beautiful Christmas gift you've penned. Thank you.
mauratalityrate chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
i'm scREAMIINNGGGGGG OH MY GOD MATCHMAKER ANGELA I CAN;T
COMBINED WITH ALL THE EMOTIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS
I WAS PLANNING TO REVIEW AT THE END BUT I JUST WITH THIS CHAPTER
UGHHH I CAN'T
theadmiralscoffee chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
I LOVE YOU I LOVE JANE I LOVE MAURA I LOVE ANGELA I LOVE IT ALL. I'm so sorry for shouting but WOW. ALL THIS THIS. PERFECTION.

Nova
theadmiralscoffee chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
oh god YES! Just...all of this. Wonderful!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
So many warm fuzzies!
(Also, sorry to spam your inbox - I'm home alone and very very sick so I was treating myself to fluffy Rizzles Christmas fanfics...and yours was the first tab open! I hope you don't mind!)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
okay NOW she's the biggest Rizzles shipper of us all.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Angela. The biggest Rizzles shipper of us all.