Reviews for Rizzles Advent Calendar
j9tigger chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
The sweetness, the adorable that is these two! My grinchy heart threatens to melt!
j9tigger chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
It was more of a threat than an ask to be fair. But I'd be exactly that whipped too.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh, they are a family! I am smiling with delight at the prospect of this, and may add it as my annual advent calendar, though I would be hard pressed to only read a chapter a day...
carolm007 chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
Just finished reading your to take a break after chapter 9,it really broke my heart. It was so sadly but sweetly writen,made me cry ...fanfic hasn't ever done that to me,until now. Thank you for creating this series of moments in our girls lives,well done!
Thatgirl22 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Awww3 my heart melted at the last story. I loved these little stories. Great job! :)
Athena's Heart chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Absolutely adorable! Bravo!
Athena's Heart chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
An excellent chapter! Beautiful, but so sad.
Zombie Dino chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Usually I wait until I finish a story before I review, but this is just too awesome. lol xD

"P.S. I'm going to be a cowgirl when I grow up. So can I please have a horse as well." - my favorite line so far. I'm sure there will be plenty more that I love as I continue reading. :D
Dark1ns chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Thank you for sharing these wonderfull ficlets with us, I had a great time reading them. I applaud your discipline, well done!
blue0310 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
So sad to see this series end - loved it! Thank you.
CharmedGirl14 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
oh my that was sooo cute. i was smiling the whole time. they are so adorable together. i'm so sad that this is over! :'( anyways about the chapter; it was one of my favorites. i do hope you continue to write cute stories like these. you have a gift for short, cute ficlets. And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.

-Taylor-
RileyPR chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
SUCH a good ending! I love it. This was a really good story, and I'm glad it helped you get your writing on track. :) Merry Christmas!
Darcyless chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this fic! Thank you!
onezero chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Thoroughly awesome snippets you've wrote. Some of them are so cute and some are touching moments. Thanks so much!
aurorstorm chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Amazing! Simply amazing. All these stories are simultaneously funny, adorable, and very festive. Some made me laugh out loud and some made me cry. I wish I could have reviewed every one of them but I found it too late with poor internet connection. Thank you so much for writing these. Best present ever. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Xoxo
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »