Reviews for A Diva's Vision
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I hope you update both of these stories, I love the idea of Connor and Rachel!
aNaRKii.MiiNX chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
hi Angel of Courage!

just writing this review to say that I LOVE this fic so far and can't wait for the next update which I hope you will upload soon pleaseeeee XD

waiting anxiously,

aNaRKii..
Venusian Angel chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
hm i like the idea for your story. Quite orignal.

As for pairings I like the idea of Rachel/Connor or even Rachel/Spike I have no idea why I just think they would be funny together. Kinda like Rachel/Puck lol.

The other pairings of Puck and Brittany is very hard. I would love to see some protective Puck though (like over Rachel) because in the show he is always there for her.

Maybe have Brittany/Tara pairing? I am not really sure for Brittany. They will all be an older and younger pairing and some people get creeped out by that. I dont but you never know about other people. Or if you dont mind bringing more glee people into it Brittany/Santana I think Santana would really fit in. She is a tough girl that could totally learn how to fight if need be.

Possibly a Puck/Dawn but if I am honest I dont really like Dawn she just annoys me for some reason.

Sorry I am not much help with the pairings but looking forward to more!
Lala85 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
If this fic is about Rachel/Angel paring romance... Count me in!
Isabella chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
:) I liked it, unique and original idea and good use of small things that have been said (i.e. Rachel being physic and Brittany with the unicorns). I can't wait to read more from you. Oh, and I think you should definitely put Rachel with Connor. I think they'd be adorable. :D