Reviews for Make Haste My Beloved
denninelli chapter 17 . 7/24
great chap as usual. I'm on a big catch up here.
iammonkey1 chapter 17 . 5/14
im starting to think ren will never be born oh what a sad life
Zalia chapter 17 . 5/12
I love the detail and drama in this story! I look forward to Bella realizing that she is the new leader of the coven; I bet it's worth a good laugh. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 17 . 4/22
I cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading this story! I work third shift at Amazon and I stay up way past my normal sleep time just to read.! Please tell me that you are going to update soon!
anothertwilighter chapter 17 . 4/3
I really love this story!
melanieds chapter 17 . 3/24
So great to have a chapter of this story. Thanks. Love the tiny vision of the lodge and the insight into Carlisle human past.
Lizzard43 chapter 17 . 3/19
I'm so glad that your back and writing again. I missed these guys
babesbraves chapter 17 . 3/18
I am re-reading I hunger at the moment I love your books! Your writing is so good it's visual its like I am seeing everything going on around me when I am reading! I am looking forward to reading more so please update soon.
emily444 chapter 17 . 3/18
Continue
bamagal110 chapter 17 . 3/17
This is why it is best if they do not make friends, it is so hard to say good by to them, but it is hard not to have friends at all also..Edward did good he lost it but he also fixed it, I found it so funny that Alice wanted to see down there, what did she think she was gonna see. I think they made the little girl very happy it was a
smook chapter 17 . 3/16
thank you.
harlembella chapter 17 . 3/14
Seeing this chapter in my inbox made me so very happy. Don't keep me waiting so long next time. Just kidding! Im glad things are better for you and your family. This chapter was a great early Saturday morning read.

*smooches*
Rebadams7 chapter 17 . 3/16
To give and take, to learn, no matter how close the couple has been, the new marriage is always an adjustment
R
Janiriki chapter 17 . 3/15
Well of COURSE there was a mirror.
Sheesh Edward, WAKE up!
heh
Smeagol however is now checking all my rooms for mirrors ... I live in an A frame, It may take a while for him to figure it all out ;-)
Anywhoo, thanks for the update. As usual, Loved it
J
chimpy9302 chapter 1 . 3/14
Thank you so much for taking time to update! I truly have missed these characters. I hope everything is going well with your son now.