Reviews for Make Haste My Beloved
biteme36 chapter 15 . 4/15
Great stuff as usual. Edward will be okay - I have faith that Jasper will rip apart anyone in his way. A little worried about Bella flying this late in the pregnancy. My guess is the hard shell will protect Renesmee but I could be wrong.

Thank you for all the hard work in creating this wonderful universe.
prettyflour chapter 15 . 4/3
OMG! Evil plan indeed! And a cliffie too? *gasp* *points finger at jmolly and shakes it vigorously*
You are an evil, evil author, my friend. Update soon? Pretty please? I might have to jump into this story and call Marcus myself if you don't. Just sayin... :)
prettyflour chapter 14 . 4/3
I finally found some time to read! I bust out laughing with the mention of the Halloweem costumes and Rocky Horror! Mwha ha ha ha ha! Pumpkin eater indeed!

This twist with the wolves is...CRAZY.
smook chapter 15 . 4/1
Hey - OK got all the stories, just have to read and get caught up, will put on alert.
thank you.
Squirt chapter 15 . 3/20
Have I told you how much I hate cliffhangers? Bella seemed a bit over-the-top with emotion on this one. Very un-Bella-like. Hormones much? Somehow the big build-up of the previous chapter was more than the actual "event" resolution to the Jeremy issue. Perhaps it was your clever plot device to ultimately set up Edward's kidnapping. Time to get on with Caius's ass-kicking already!
favludo chapter 15 . 3/21
OMG! Cant wait to read more! EEK!
allybmccarty chapter 15 . 3/21
Woohoo! Another great chapter! Thank you :) I know they'll find Edward. I hope Bella doesn't go into labour to early because of this. Looking forward to your next post
TopazHeart chapter 15 . 3/20
Oh no, Edward's in trouble.
bamagal110 chapter 15 . 3/19
Well shot that just sucks after all he has been thru today and then he gets kidnapped, I hope Bella gets there soon, why don't the Cullen's have their own plane it sure would help...
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 3/19
Loved the baby shower so nice Alice and Rose were there. Poor Edward having to do that and Jasper was right to protect him by killing for him because Jasper would have no remorse in killing. Lol the shower game so funny, hope we get to hear Edward find out about it.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 15 . 3/19
Can't wait for the next update.
Mxpi1970 chapter 15 . 3/19
You've got me on the edge of my seat sis...as always...:D great story..loved all 3 chapters :D
ugh Jacob the hothead... as usual...
campyrs chapter 15 . 3/19
Wow! What an emotional roller coaster this chapter was... Such a wonderful story. Thank you so much Jess.
mousekemom chapter 15 . 3/19
Wow! Super fast update! Hubby and I enjoyed this one, as usual. I would have liked to hear a bit of it from Edward's POV, but liked the interaction between Bella and the sibs. We also got a good giggle at Edward's reaction to the Damon...funny. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and we look forward to the next chapter!