Reviews for Make Haste My Beloved
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 11 . 8/17
Your way with words astounds and amazes me. You paint pictures with your prose more vividly than any writer I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. You've taken these characters to a new place. If I ever had a family the one you have invented is the one I would want. I had family a lot like them a long time ago but they all passed away. I missed them terribly. I cry every time I read your story because I'll never have that. It makes me feel good to know though that others out there can at least imagine a close amazing family like that. Wouldn't it be great if all families were like the Cullen's?
thetaleswetell chapter 21 . 1/31
Love it! Cannot wait for an update!
I hope that you are planning to complete this story. I hope that real life is treating you well. please do;nt take too long. thank you for writing for those of us who do not. white wolfl
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Took me FOR-FREAKING-EVER, but I finally got
time to read it! I love this series. I really hope
the characters continue whispering into your
ears!
*huggles*
melanieds chapter 21 . 9/24/2016
Great chapter. Love the police showing up. I enjoyed Moms on Missions. I look forward to Cats and Dogs.
campyrs chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
Great update. Thank you so much!
edwards-sparrow chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
This is exactly the same as the last chapter of Dartmouth Halloween, I love this story but was hoping for a chapter I hadn't read before
Camilla10 chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
Well, Victorian no more, I would say.
Janiriki chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
"Please review so I know who's stuck with me" ...
oh NO my dear, YOU'RE stuk with US! (yes i mis-spelled that on purpose)
p.s Smeagol's hyperventilating
thanks for the Awesome update, when's the next one? ;-)
Hope you win the game show (yes I've been watching)
J
BishPlease23 chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
I was so exited to see that you had updated this story I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

Love
Vampkid
shorty1773 chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
So glad to find an update for this story! I have loved all of your stories since the beginning...can't wait to meet Ren!
babesbraves chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Glad you're back I'm so looking forward to reading more! Trust Edward and Bella to have the police around, Rose and Emmett are supposed to be more vanilla then the others so it would be fantastic to wind them up some more just to see how far it would have to go before they ran for the hills!
JennBolden9598 chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Oh, I was so surprised that this updated today! I love these two so much. I can't wait to see what they get up to next. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Great story!
Vagabonda chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Great chapter. Feeling a bit bad for the cat with the flattened tail. ;)
TiggyTiggyTwoShoes chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
How pleased am I that you're posting again, so so pleased. This one of my favourite fic series, I've just started reading them again, thankyou for sharing your twisted mind, I find myself laughing out loud frequently due to your writing (along with a few gasps and the odd sweating from my eyes). Loveing it!
Mx