Reviews for Snapshot Memories
minshe chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
Is there plans for the sequel? please tell me there is and please tell me there is a schedule!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
ppfft. that's some "hot" sex there. poor bed. xD
Theta-McBride chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
Loved it!

This is so freaking awesome! :-D
Abigail H Lee chapter 39 . 5/12/2014
Oh My Gosh, is that Sirius!? Said to have blue eyes, and the description, it's got to be Sirius!
Guest chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
I don't get it! And just how is this complete!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I only wish these were longer... I don't mind waiting longer, or if you use dots to separate the snapshots instead if just making a longer chapter.
lance215 chapter 39 . 1/30/2014
kyaaaaa i LOVE this fic! i cant wait to read more! harryxnatsu! i almost die of hapiness!
i like the story the characters, EVERYTHING!
so you have to continue it soon or i'll kill you then revive you and force you to write muajajajajaja...(sorry XD lance entered in psycotic mode)

continue it soon!

kisses!
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 39 . 1/28/2014
The last chapter was confusing. Can you please explain it to me?
rmiser1994 chapter 39 . 11/29/2013
Fantastic story! Cannot wait until you write part 2 please PM me when you have posted some of it! .
Nottie95 chapter 39 . 11/22/2013
Can't wait for the sequel! I assume it's Sirius Black that's making a deal with Igneel in the last chapter, nice foreshadowing. An all around great story, hope to see more soon!
PhoenixTears21 chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
What does that meen im so confused did harry die for natsu why is igneel there whats happening im tearing my hair out here!?
harrylover101 chapter 39 . 8/15/2013
sequel! sequel! sequel! I love!
VBehnke chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
you should combine all of the chapters together, the way that it is makes it hard to connect the plot together
SexyApplecores chapter 39 . 5/13/2013
Love this story, hats that it ended in a Clifford. You could take it so many places if you continued it. When will you start posting Part 2?
Valheru1988 chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
O other review cut off... So repeating :)

Not fair! To mark the story as complete yet end the final chapter with a major cliff hanger. That hinting at an actual possible story in the works or just there to drive us all crazy?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »