Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Wunjo chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Oh I really need to know how this one turns out! Great writing!
Jianali chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
this is a beautiful story, I am hoping that you will finish.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Hi! Its almost Christmas again. Perfect time to continue the story. Please!
Danaa chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Hi there!
I loved this story the first time I read it. Still do.
Will we be seeing more any time soon?
Take care! :D
Delena4Nian50 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Come on! Where is the rest of it? I need to know the ending
FallenAngel218 chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Finally caught up to chapter 13! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow...I think what drew me in the most were the details. In my head, I saw the pain on Dean's pain and how in the they plunged into the darkness. Excellent! My favorite part:

"The moonlight casts a glow on the car's ebony skin and reflects itself on the face of the driver. There is no peace or love, no warmth or wonder of the season depicted on his face. His expression is sour and angry and he has his hands wrapped around the wheel so tightly that his fingerprints may be permanently etched within it."
FallenAngel218 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
hmmm this is getting good! Can't wait to read the rest!
BlackIceWitch chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
"as he deserves to be. Young. Peaceful. Content. It is only in those first few, fleeting moments that his brother seems to allow himself the simple luxury and tranquility that everyone else on the damn planet takes for granted."

This is a gorgeous para - exactly right.
Aislinn Rose chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Oh wow, if this is what comes from writers block then wow. Another wonderfully moving update. I could feel Sam's emotions and see the scene play out. Completely blown away again.

Thank you for the update.

Hope all is well with you and your family.
Jen DeClan chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
Well, if this isn't your best work, I'm expecting you to be nominated for a Pulitzer Prize soon. Loved it!
brodie-wan chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Wow, smaller1171. This is an amazingly well written start. I was taken by the solemnity of chapter one and how you described their last hunt. In chapter two you made me care for the Impala like she was a real person. The image of the wheels spinning in the air was powerful.

In chapters three and four we are introduced to Greg and his overwhelming sense of responsibility. I also loved how you showed Sam's humanity in face of his injuries. I was intrigued by the Christmas tree and the group gathered there. I look forward to more...
Hundley chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
Thrilled to see a new chapter come up, and I enjoyed it. Greg is there helping Sam, who is about to collapse and Dean is back with us breathing. It's time for the spirits to give a POV, I think. And who is this old guy that has taken Dean by his hand. There could be some narrative from him to Dean about Dean's self-worth or Sam's need of him. I don't know. Just throwing suggestions at the block that kept me from your wonderful story. Know that I will be waiting on you and your excellent story. I like walking thru Winchester heads.
gr8read chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
Yes, it has been a long time coming. Yes, I did have to go back and re-read to catch up (but that's a plus in a good story). No, I think you should be happy with this chapter. No, it doesn't matter that the chapter is shorter.

It's all good. Good writing, good reading, good story, good chapter, good to see it back for another installment. It's all good.

Let's breathe together shall we? In and out.

Ah, much better. See ya next chapter. :)
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
Poor Sam is about done in. He's held it together for a long time now, but his body can't take much more. He needs treatment too. It's time to get both of them to the hospital, where they can both receive all the help they need.

I feel so bad for the boys. Dean just wants to be done, but Sam can't go on without him.

Thanks for the update. Hope your Muse attacks you with TONS of inspiration! :D