Reviews for Daddy America
AWWWWWWW YOUR STORY GIVES ME LIFE I FRICKEN LOVE THIS
Yuuko chapter 1 . 2/1
France you sneaky shipper~ you're all like:"Non, cuz he's yours now! Aurevoir!" Lol
Well my sister is spoiled as hell and makes up lies
danimendezgarza chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
jajajajajaja me moria de la risa todo lo que hacia el nocente de UK JAJAJAJAJAJA MI VIDA COSA PRECIOSA
danimendezgarza chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
continuala no sabes el sufrimiento de esperar un capitulo nuevo cuando estas leyendo muchas historias sin terminar
me esta encantando tu historia amo cuando hacen historias de UK de peque
danimendezgarza chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
me esta gustando mucho tu histora me encanta cuando es chibi inglaterra :3 lo amo es extremadamente tierno lindo hermoso precioso bello
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Agghh, I was trying to talk AFTER I finish this but damn, DAMN it's so cute how America called Eng's name over and over again -w-
AmericanCanada chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
XDD Oh my God-
Mid way into this chapter "Don't Mess With Me" by Temposhark started playing from my computer and I just can't-
BlueBirdAlice chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
Slay me.
clokinz chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Ahhhhhaa! Baby iggy talking to mr. gumdrops! THERES NOTHING CUTER IN THE WORLD!
clokinz chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
OHHH! YESSS! Chibi england must have his unicorn plushie! MR. GUMDROPS! How can this be even cuter than it already is?! IM DYING! 3
clokinz chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
AHHHH MY HEARt! cuteness overload! I love reading about daddy america! XDDD
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 13 . 11/1/2015

THEY KNOW EACH OTHERS NAME

*one of the only things I was looking forward to*
Jinx334 chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
I read the whole thing in one day. It's 2:05 in the morning, I'm blaming you and your fucking amazing writing skills for keeping me up.
Chiisaioni chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for this wonderful journey. I've fell in love with little England and your way of describing conflicted feelings Alfred has.

Once again - thank you :3