Reviews for Daddy America
Jinx334 chapter 13 . 3/5
I read the whole thing in one day. It's 2:05 in the morning, I'm blaming you and your fucking amazing writing skills for keeping me up.
Chiisaioni chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for this wonderful journey. I've fell in love with little England and your way of describing conflicted feelings Alfred has.

Once again - thank you :3
UnknownLover chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I loved this fanfiction. It has too be my favorite so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Wow i'm loving this story! super cute! But, i'm pretty sure America wouldn't take too much damage in a fight with Scotland, since, oh jeez I could break into statistics but I won't waste my time on that. heh kinda feeling pain on both sides, being part Scottish and living in the states... XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Whoa! THAT WAS GREAT!

I Honestly never expected the story to be like that!

That was totally Awesome!

One of Epic Chibirisu USUK fic! Yeah!

And Pirate England was Awesome! xD lol

The sex was Fantastic as well!

I Love it!
theSardonyx chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Hm. I see. Nice narration on the civil war scene. And nice concept too.

Write on.!
Yuna
Corey5268 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
The appearance of "I have the most expensive military in the world!America" while threatening France was hilarious
BlueAngelFox chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
XD personally i liked the prussia and england hangin' out the phone call mentioning they ate the cookies made my dad
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
*lifts middle finger*
I don't care HOW sexy you are Scottie, fuck you. -_-
And AWWW, America rejected England! Meanie! ;u;
Hello chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
"Who added a little adorable PrussiaxEngland moment? That's right. I did. :D I think it's kind of cute. Not really as a pairing, but these sweet moments. :)"

SOMEONE AGREEEEEEESSSS! Thank you. :3
Its so wonderful, but Scotland didn't JUST bully him. He beat him, burned him, cursed him, told him was worthless, and loads more shit. Thats why I don't like him. :3
Random toria chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
THATS WHERE MY UNICORN WHENT!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
no you didnt have a crappy ending i absolutly love your story god you should totally get to making another USUK story i would totally read it!
Insert name here chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was freaking AWESOME
Dead account no longer here chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Awesome. Cute.
InvaderPey chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
That was brilliant! I love it!