Reviews for The Vow
DubCliq chapter 1 . 3/16
This is great. I've been looking for scenes like these that weren't in the book.
Ravensara chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, so very dreamy and romantic!
Kim Pritekel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great job. I've been writing Xena fan fiction for a decade, and have just recently shifted to FGT fan fiction, so I can relate. This was so sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
justlovebt chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That is sooooooooooo sweet... Like honey :D I love the book, AND the movie! AND THIS! :D
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was a very good story.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow that was a beautifully written story! Very heartfelt! I LOVED it!
sugarspiceandnotsonice chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Omg.

I so wish there was a sequel!

Absolutely adored it!

Dru
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
New fan-fiction with OTP! I really like it! Thanks.

H. McG.
fabfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Very good story. I liked how you expanded on a short scene in the book and showed us a bigger glimpse into Ruth and Idgie's relationship.
madison4865 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
thank you. this movie is my favorite! very nice job expressing idgies feelings and ruths nerves and doubts about being with her.i never wanted this movie to end, the stories told were funny and sweet!
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I LOVED it! Good FGT fics are so hard to find and I do love your stories. I never did understand why Flagg, who most everyone knows IS a lesbian didn't make I&R more canon. I mean, the book is pretty main text but its not full. I would have loved to see a scene like this in the book and I think the "I marry you" would have fit in perfect. I guess she wanted straight women to be able to identify with the friendship, because, imo this is one of the best 20th century books written with female leads.

Anyhow, enough of me blabing. I LOVED it, now you just have to write a LONG Myka/Helena fic and I'll be over the moon :)