Reviews for The Villain is the Victim
Lady Luna chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Lock Up is an A**HOLE! I'm Pretty Sure That He Would Kill anyone In There The Moment They Stepped Out of Line! I Hate Him:(
Ersatz Einstein chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Please, PLEASE update this. It's clever and well-written, and the lobotomy thing was brilliant.
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
great story i hope you add more
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Hey, I've noticed that this hasn't been updated for a while...And I was wondering if you were continuing it. This story is amazing, and even though this third chapter was quite short, you did well in explaining the psychological effect that Bolton's abuse is having on Eddie and the rest of the inmates. I like how in the first chapter Johnathan couldn't help but praise Bolton's work on the Riddler. I also liked the detail about Jervis and Eddie being friends in this chapter. That was really quite interesting in its own aspect.

Please, continue this story. It has potential and you are an amazing writer!
Black391 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011

Zomg loved it!

Nice and short...very nice.

Naww, Crane is so above it all .

I'll be waiting on this to update.

L.O.A.D chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Poor Eddie. Lyle! Stop bullying Eddie and let the man sleep!
Black391 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
OMG I'm aso scared on wht might happen!

PLEASE UPDATE THIS. This story is coming on quite well. I always love a good Riddler and Scarecrow story and this has everything you could want. Terror, genious and an evil villain.

Hope you update soon. Love the idea by the way.

Thirteen Answers chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This story is fantastic so far. I definitely felt really uneasy when that icepick was pressed to his eye even though I already knew it wasn't going to happen. Poor Eddie.

Can't wait to read more.
L.O.A.D chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'd rather be burned alive than lobotomized. Great chapter, keep it up!
L.O.A.D chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
He can't take Eddie's brain! That's the most important thing to him! Great job!