Reviews for The Better Angels of Our Nature
Just loved it. Had a nice laugh at some parts. Who wouldn't love the Edward who openly talks about sex and roams naked on the beach.
That just left me so happy. And with an extreme craving for pancakes. Thank you
Rose chapter 42 . 4/27
Lovely work. Well suited to be an original work instead of a fan novel based off a story it no longer remotely resembles., and with some polish, even a publishable one!
Raquelgdc chapter 42 . 4/20
Uhuuuuuul I loved! o/
I just have one question, who was "The big guy"? The president?
Raquelgdc chapter 41 . 4/20
WOOOOOOOW I loved!
I soooo relived ! I thought that or most people would die or Bella would be paralyzed for the rest of her life - but I still had a little bit of faith that you couldn't possible do that *-*
Raquelgdc chapter 40 . 4/20
Ohhh god. Aproching the end. Poor Forks :( I loved Forks and Phoenix dynamics :(
Raquelgdc chapter 38 . 4/20
I so afraid to read the "final battle" :(
Raquelgdc chapter 37 . 4/20
OMG. I'm super in shock :o
Kebi? Really? I really didn't seen that coming :OO Poor Amun :((( I so sorry for him :(
Ohh thank you God! I thought that Aro would make some trap or something using Jane.
Raquelgdc chapter 34 . 4/19
LOL with Edward's crash ! A worm! Ohmygod best Edward ever !
Poor Janeeeeee - in all my years as reader here, I never thought I would say that! And that is one of the reasons for loving this fic! Because usually the fanfic characters have the little things of the original ones you know? Like submissive Bella, Bossy Edward, mean Rose, evil Jane ... But you really made your own characters!
Raquelgdc chapter 32 . 4/19
God. Collin is an asshole.
Thank you for answering my last review! And for your gift of course, when I finish here I'll for shure check your books!
My heart is breaking for Bella right now :(
The only criticism I have, is for Jasper, when Bella talked about him, he seemed so more active you know? When she said he would never stop looking for her and how he was a good leader and all that... But since him show up he barely appeared or did anything (but pinning after Alice) :/
Raquelgdc chapter 29 . 4/18
"Fic of the week" are you f* kidding me? This should be the fic of the decade! Seriously why the hell isn't this a book yet?
T chapter 15 . 3/25
Yay! Dave is safe! :)
T chapter 11 . 3/25
I LOVE Dave. I hope he's ok...
T chapter 4 . 3/25
I am LOVING this new innocent Edward. Great story so far!
3,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »