Reviews for The Better Angels of Our Nature
Caroleg chapter 42 . 6/13
Loved it
sexywoman30 chapter 42 . 4/24
I am truly sad that this fantastic adventure is over. This was so beautifully written! Maybe one day, we'll be lucky enough to see a sequil. .
luvtwilight14 chapter 42 . 3/11
I don’t know if you know it or not but you are one heck of an author and storyteller! I’ve read this, mars one and crossings. Loved written in the stars but I’m in love with Angelward! Sweet story. Makes me wish I had one just like him! Thank you for your talent in writing! Ok on to The Selkie Wife!
mygooddog chapter 12 . 3/1
I love your take on Angels.
mygooddog chapter 11 . 3/1
Poor Dave. So lonely! Good
paragod chapter 42 . 1/27
This is one of my favorite stories I visit time to time. It is as great today as it was when I read it years ago.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/24/2018
Wow. There Is no word for this story, maybe amazing.

Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2018
Aagghhh! Do your research! There is no fricking rainforest in Chile!
sml6749 chapter 42 . 10/6/2018
Your story was a breath of fresh air. It was wonderful to read such a well written story with unique plot lines and dynamic multi-faceted characters. Most of all, props for not being afraid to be playful. Between E’s boyish joy, the team’s sarcastic humor, and Dave’s POV the drama was always appropriately balanced to make the the entire story an enjoyable read.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 42 . 7/21/2018
This story was brilliant. I was enthralled by every detail.
Ariya120 chapter 42 . 6/24/2018
This was phenomenal!
sarabo chapter 42 . 5/10/2018
This story was AWESOME!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/7/2018
I loved this story. Thank you!
Toni Masen chapter 42 . 1/18/2018
Great story, really enjoyed it, but I was hoping for the alternate ending. I could see Edward lovingly cradle Bella's broken body, soaring skyward in a brilliant white light toward their own heaven! The dog speech was brilliant, loved it and a Jane I actually liked. Nice one. ;-)
Toni Masen chapter 4 . 1/14/2018
LOL toilet seat and lid! Men!
3,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »