Reviews for The Better Angels of Our Nature
sml6749 chapter 42 . 10/6
Your story was a breath of fresh air. It was wonderful to read such a well written story with unique plot lines and dynamic multi-faceted characters. Most of all, props for not being afraid to be playful. Between E’s boyish joy, the team’s sarcastic humor, and Dave’s POV the drama was always appropriately balanced to make the the entire story an enjoyable read.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 42 . 7/21
This story was brilliant. I was enthralled by every detail.
Ariya120 chapter 42 . 6/24
This was phenomenal!
sarabo chapter 42 . 5/10
This story was AWESOME!
I loved this story. Thank you!
Toni Masen chapter 42 . 1/18
Great story, really enjoyed it, but I was hoping for the alternate ending. I could see Edward lovingly cradle Bella's broken body, soaring skyward in a brilliant white light toward their own heaven! The dog speech was brilliant, loved it and a Jane I actually liked. Nice one. ;-)
Toni Masen chapter 4 . 1/14
LOL toilet seat and lid! Men!
Toni Masen chapter 3 . 1/14
"Out damned spot"?!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/13/2017
I like the ending. Bittersweet! This is such a good fic. I love fics where Bella has some sort of supernatural abilities. There aren’t that many but this has to be the most well written one. There was never a point in the story where I thought it was getting to be too much. Some writers throw in so many different sub plots, character, abilities, etc that it becomes unreadable! I liked that Bella’s bleeding was explained. In Stranger things, Eleven and Eight bleed but there doesn’t seem to be any other effects from using their powers. The blood is just added for dramatic effect.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/13/2017
Why couldn’t Amun read in Kebi’s mind that she was going to betray them? That’s a bit of a plot hole. Unless he can only read Bella’s mind, but why would that be? I also thought it was strange that Bella was able to get away with hiding her injury from Edward. She wasn’t using Alice’s technique of singing songs or reciting poems and such. She thought of her pain and how she needed antibiotics. She was being treated by Collin and told about having m.r.s.a while Edward was just in the other room. He can hear her thoughts and sense her heart and soul, but he needed to her her diagnosis from Collin. I don’t understand.
cbzoo chapter 42 . 12/10/2017
the best story I have read in a long time
cbzoo chapter 29 . 12/9/2017
hope you won it is great
Guest chapter 42 . 11/1/2017
I loved this story, thank you.
camimardock chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
I know you writed this centuries ago, but I just needed to say this... Chile doesn't have jungles, or rainforest, or humid weather, or guerrillas... You could have maybe said that about Ecuador? I don't know, some country near Central América perhaps. But the southest part of the continent? It's dry mediterranean weather... at most, it could be a dessertic weather in the north of the country and the closest to a "jungle" would be the forest at the south, but that would have been pretty much like Seattle or Canada... just cold weather.
Furthermore, there is nothing like a guerrilla in Chile... seriously, nothing.
I just needed to say this because it ruined the story a little for me.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/16/2017
I read this a long time ago and only just reread and had totally forgotten the story plot. I was delightfully surprised and glad to have reread this again! Thanks!
3,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »