Reviews for Stray Dogs
MachiioooOoo00o chapter 7 . 7/3
I love everything about this story
honestly i was kinda confused at the beginning but when I got done with chapter 1 I was happy to see there were more chapters...
I love how it's from an outsider's point of view, I love how it just totally 'feels' like Natsume Yuujinchou! I loved how Natori showed up. Honestly reading this.. I was hoping it would stray from the original and Natsume would get some alternate reality happy end, that the teacher would listen to him then, that he would be adopted. I like your ending better though, because now I can pretend this is canon
this had soo many feels ... little natsume was so adorable in this, love it, thank you for this fanfic I muchly enjoyed it
ch 2.
um teacher finding a young underaged kid locked out of his house on purpose at night ... I dont think that calls for a confident 'good eveining' that calls for a teacher to step in and yell at those retarded adults ...
loving the story so far tho
HION49 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story! It had a really interesting set-up and Tsubaki-sensei is just so likeable as a character. I can really see this being part of the real story.

It was a super fun read. Good job. Thanks for the story! :))
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
This is... This is...
...I'm so very can see this as Canon!

This is Perfect! Absolutely Canonical Perfect!
And the chapter 5 is the most heartbreaking one!

But they reunited and Tsubaki-sensei now know he's happy and found out about the logic how strange thing is real. :')

Wonderful...! Absolutely Wonderful!
I'm crying!
umbreonix chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Aww. This was so sweet! Thanks for writing!
JustAGuest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Awww. I just loved the story! Natsume had someone he could talk to and be with. I'm feeling warm inside. (happy sigh)
EienChuunibyou chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Crap, this one made me teary. I love the way you wrote Natsume. He's such a precious child T.T
Pichicha123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Beautiful story, made me cry
denOden chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I really love other character pov and I simply love you make it realistic by parting them and I simply love your Natsume, and Seiji, even Megumi and their baby, God, may I marry this story? *bow* ah I marathoned it in one go and doesn't regret it, thank you for such a beautiful story of character development and other kind of love that now tended to be forgotten *hugs*
darkcyan chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
What a wonderful story. :) It's definitely the sort of thing I could see having happened at some point in Natsume's past; surely at least a few people must have tried ...

I especially appreciated the epilogue; it would have been so sad if Tsubaki-sensei had never gotten the closure of knowing that Natsume is happy and home now.

I also really liked the Natori cameo a couple of chapters ago. Fairly certain it's non-canon since IIRC he grew up in his old family home with his father, and given their relative ages I think he would have still been in high school, not just out of college. But definitely quite in character nonetheless - poor man, having so many fans already. ;)

Yomasete kurete arigatou gozaimasu :)
Love Love Love chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Hi! I loved your story. It was so achy and brilliant. You're a great writer :)
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
The end it was just so... argh... This was just what I wanted, thank you for writting
Kage Hakari chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I almost cried. My heart is so touched its going to burst.
fwumpbump chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Aniki-xvi chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Amazing! esp the ending, such Natsume-ish! it would do great as an official episode i'd guarantee that, and the like of these stories are what keeps me visting this fandom's section every now and then