Reviews for Stray Dogs
JustAGuest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Awww. I just loved the story! Natsume had someone he could talk to and be with. I'm feeling warm inside. (happy sigh)
EienChuunibyou chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Crap, this one made me teary. I love the way you wrote Natsume. He's such a precious child T.T
Pichicha123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Beautiful story, made me cry
denOden chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I really love other character pov and I simply love you make it realistic by parting them and I simply love your Natsume, and Seiji, even Megumi and their baby, God, may I marry this story? *bow* ah I marathoned it in one go and doesn't regret it, thank you for such a beautiful story of character development and other kind of love that now tended to be forgotten *hugs*
darkcyan chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
What a wonderful story. :) It's definitely the sort of thing I could see having happened at some point in Natsume's past; surely at least a few people must have tried ...

I especially appreciated the epilogue; it would have been so sad if Tsubaki-sensei had never gotten the closure of knowing that Natsume is happy and home now.

I also really liked the Natori cameo a couple of chapters ago. Fairly certain it's non-canon since IIRC he grew up in his old family home with his father, and given their relative ages I think he would have still been in high school, not just out of college. But definitely quite in character nonetheless - poor man, having so many fans already. ;)

Yomasete kurete arigatou gozaimasu :)
Love Love Love chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Hi! I loved your story. It was so achy and brilliant. You're a great writer :)
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
The end it was just so... argh... This was just what I wanted, thank you for writting
Kage Hakari chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I almost cried. My heart is so touched its going to burst.
One Sandwich Short chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
*GROSS SOBBING EVERYWHERE*
Aniki-xvi chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Amazing! esp the ending, such Natsume-ish! it would do great as an official episode i'd guarantee that, and the like of these stories are what keeps me visting this fandom's section every now and then
Aniki-xvi chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
O'm... crying... Well tearing, but those last words that last sentence was... Heart wrenching
Ponta chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Didnt know what happened but suddenly felt tears rolling down my cheek... Great story!
Renkin-chan chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
This. Is. AWESOME.
Lerasai chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I absolutely loved this! You did a wonderful job of writing something that fit really well with the style and feel of the the actual series. It was so convincing that reading it gave me the same feelings I get when I watch the show! (Which mostly entail wanting to hug all the characters forever.) I hope you will write more fanfiction for Natsume Yujin-Cho in the future! You certainly have a rare skill for it.
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Heart-warming. Although Sensei doesn't quite get the truth, I like how you wrote the story in the sense that sensei doesn't find out, yet have this bond with Natsume.