Reviews for Stray Dogs
ShatteredIce18 chapter 7 . 6/18
書きてくれたありがとうございます!
Now that I've said that, I'll thank you in English. XD
Natsumeeee! . I loved the way you wrote that. Tsubaki was a wonderful character, and it reflected on the fact that Natsume had many little moments where people—or Youkai—were kind, but he didn't always realize and thank them for it until later. This was very sweet to read! Megumi and Tsubaki are both quite awesome OCs. I laughed when I read Nyanko-sensei's being grabbed by Natsume. All of the sudden Natsume found himself dealing with two sensei!
It's hard to find more than a few good quality Natsume Yuujinchou fanfiction, so thank you!
And good job with the smattering of Japanese, though it took me a while in that last Author's Note to figure out you meant yonde as in 読んで to read rather than 呼んで to call out to. ~.~ Grr romaji!
I loved reading your writing!
Tropicalnight chapter 4 . 6/2
Does that mean what I think it means? About Natori talking about adults who drink alcohol? Like, was he abused? Or am I reading too much into these sentences?
tati1 chapter 6 . 3/8
Ah, this fic always makes me cry. Very in tune with what little we see of Natsume's childhood.
Thanks for the fic!
Tropicalnight chapter 7 . 2/19
This was beautiful! It made my heart fluffy and warm. Reading it while drinking cocoa is the best! This was a very interesting story, and i loved it. But i wish Natori and Natsume could've met somehow!
Anyway, thank you for this miracle that just made my day!
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/7
I think you're mistaking 1 pm as 1 am. I was wondering what people are doing in school past midnight
MachiioooOoo00o chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
I love everything about this story
honestly i was kinda confused at the beginning but when I got done with chapter 1 I was happy to see there were more chapters...
I love how it's from an outsider's point of view, I love how it just totally 'feels' like Natsume Yuujinchou! I loved how Natori showed up. Honestly reading this.. I was hoping it would stray from the original and Natsume would get some alternate reality happy end, that the teacher would listen to him then, that he would be adopted. I like your ending better though, because now I can pretend this is canon
this had soo many feels ... little natsume was so adorable in this, love it, thank you for this fanfic I muchly enjoyed it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
ch 2.
um teacher finding a young underaged kid locked out of his house on purpose at night ... I dont think that calls for a confident 'good eveining' that calls for a teacher to step in and yell at those retarded adults ...
loving the story so far tho
HION49 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story! It had a really interesting set-up and Tsubaki-sensei is just so likeable as a character. I can really see this being part of the real story.

It was a super fun read. Good job. Thanks for the story! :))
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
This is... This is...
...I'm so very can see this as Canon!

This is Perfect! Absolutely Canonical Perfect!
And the chapter 5 is the most heartbreaking one!

But they reunited and Tsubaki-sensei now know he's happy and found out about the logic how strange thing is real. :')

Wonderful...! Absolutely Wonderful!
I'm crying!
umbreonix chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Aww. This was so sweet! Thanks for writing!
JustAGuest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Awww. I just loved the story! Natsume had someone he could talk to and be with. I'm feeling warm inside. (happy sigh)
EienChuunibyou chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Crap, this one made me teary. I love the way you wrote Natsume. He's such a precious child T.T
Pichicha123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Beautiful story, made me cry
denOden chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I really love other character pov and I simply love you make it realistic by parting them and I simply love your Natsume, and Seiji, even Megumi and their baby, God, may I marry this story? *bow* ah I marathoned it in one go and doesn't regret it, thank you for such a beautiful story of character development and other kind of love that now tended to be forgotten *hugs*
darkcyan chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
What a wonderful story. :) It's definitely the sort of thing I could see having happened at some point in Natsume's past; surely at least a few people must have tried ...

I especially appreciated the epilogue; it would have been so sad if Tsubaki-sensei had never gotten the closure of knowing that Natsume is happy and home now.

I also really liked the Natori cameo a couple of chapters ago. Fairly certain it's non-canon since IIRC he grew up in his old family home with his father, and given their relative ages I think he would have still been in high school, not just out of college. But definitely quite in character nonetheless - poor man, having so many fans already. ;)

Yomasete kurete arigatou gozaimasu :)