Reviews for Homecoming
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ooh, I like timetravel types of stories. You did a good job of writing a nice, self-contained plot and I love the amount of back-detail you put into the story. I can really feel poor Arthur's sorrow and nostalgia. It's like the episodes where America cleaned out his closet. The scene with Arthur and Alfred on the radio was perfect-Alfred realizing that it's not a prank and Arthur getting his heart broken again. I'm so glad you gave him a happy ending. I'm a sucker for stories with happy endings :)

I was a little confused at the beginning about whether this was supposed to be a human AU, since you were using human names and gave Alfred a birthdate of 1952. I think it would help to mention a little earlier on that they are nations. Or it might help to explain why Alfred had a lottery birthdate of 1952 since those dates weren't used until the draft had been going for 3 years. I would have expected him to get started a little earlier since he was 19 at the very beginning. But none of that is really all that important.

Thank you for the cute story!
pigeons-and-duckies chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Firstly, thank you for writing that. I almost (almost) wanted to cry! It was amazing!
Secondly, awesome job! (I know, I know, that was part of number one, I just thought it needed two points to get across how great that was!)
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this was sooo sweet and sad...! *cries* It's not often i cry when reading something...but this did make me sob like a little girl. XD Thank goodness for the happy ending, though :)
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
D'awww! It was so cute! I loved it!

Very well written. I love just how it all happened. It was a very unique idea, I really must say. I also couldn't stop thinking about the Captain America movie for most of the fic for some reason...
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I absolutely loved it!
artfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG! That's so sweet Holy Crap! XD

TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
oh god i love this xD
Batclan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really loved this! It was so sad, but also so sweet :) The ending really made me happy :)

And you have Alfred living in rural Virginia! I live in rural Virginia and I really love it :)
Withering Wind chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow, I almost cried when I read this. You should have make this story longer! I don't really understand the whole Alfred-came-back-to-life-business, but I assumed that this might be a sweet, sweet miracle that happened because their love can transcend time. Or did I miss something there? I was a bit sleepy when I read this.. Anyway, great job! Keep writing! 3
Daynapayna chapter 1 . 12/1/2011