Reviews for 9 Meets Disney
BillCipher12 chapter 4 . 8/10
Think you could do A bug's Life or Wreck-It Ralph?
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I keep picturing the tower scene but with 7 and 9. As in, the exact same scene exactly as it was in the movie, but with them and their voice and stuff. I hope that you keep it up! Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Ha ha, brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
u made 9 Rapunzel? Of that's classic, love it love it!
eld mcm chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Cool crossover! Especially Beauty and the Beast! (Go 9x7!) Do you think you could do one with The Black Cauldron?

...I mean, if you think of it, the characters are practically the same!
The protagonist is a WANNABE HERO
The princess is a HOT-HEAD (to say the least...)
The villain wants to use the black cauldron *cough*talisman*cough* to CREATE AN ARMY to rule the world
There's a piggy who can show VISIONS of past/present/future
There's the WISE OL' GUY who discovered the piggy's predictions
There's a weird animal who SPEAKS IN A REALLY WEIRD WAY (see the clips if you wanna know what I mean...)
The first pixie is OVERWEIGHT
The second pixie is SUPER GRUMPY
The ministrel is INSECURE&GOOFY
10 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Absolutley brilliant! Lion King is undoubtably my favorite Disney movie, EVER! I could totally imagine this being a 9x7 moment! Loved it! Keep writing!
10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OMG! I just squeeled like the insane fangirl I am. :) Love both Beauty and the Beast and 9 very much and I love how you mixed the two. ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT! Okay, I know you said you were open to suggestions, and I have some, but a few are Disney Pixar films, so I'm not sure if those count. 1-From Alladin, the "Whole New World" scene and the kiss following it. 2-From WALL-E, the scene where WALL-E and EVE kiss and then dance with each other. 3- From Hercules, the scene where Hercules brings Meg back to life.
KagamineKame chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love it. I think a good one would be perhaps the end scene for Snow White...
Pickle chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I hate to have to review twice in a row, but I just noticed you were open to requests and I was thinking of a few. I was wondering if you could do a 7x9 fic with the scene in Bambi where he meets Faline when he's younger. I was also wondering if you could do the boat scene from Tangled, but reverse 7 and 9's roles (As in, 7 as Eugene and 9 as Rapunzel. I feel like their personalities fit a bit better that way even though saying "9 as Rapunzel" in one sentence sounds ridiculous xD) Thanks for reading this, I hope my ideas are at least considered.
Pickle chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
... This is awesome. I love the Lion King crossover so much and I'm reminded of why you're one of my favorite 9 fan fic writers... Seriously, I've been thinking about this all day; I love it so much. It's incredibly adorable. You definitely know how to express true and loving emotion. I'd love to see more 7x9 fluff from you, it's so wonderful.
MoonPhantom9 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Dude...You. Are. Awesome!

These crossovers are freakin' amazing! I really want to see more of the Beauty and the Beast one, because that just sounds really interesting, and 8 and 6 as Timon and Pumba...perfection!
Flower in Fire chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I like it! I think your doing a good job incorperating 9 and disney.
Flower in Fire chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Very Nice! I like it very much, I think you got the characters well placed. Keep it up!