Reviews for Snogging Victoire
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Haha... I always loved that part of the epilogue. :) Well done. Your writing style is really impressive.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute! First person really worked here. I can never write in first person so good job there. This is a pairing I wouldn't expect from you so I had to check it out and it was so sweet seeing this scene from their perspective. I love how you included the "they've known each other forever" bit in a way that it's not creepy or weird for them but in a "Victoire's the girl next door" kind of way... if that makes sense...
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
PERFECT! i love it :D
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Loved it ;)
Soonersgirl86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I gotta say I love the last line, 'who says your not?' Its was pretty awesome.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I just love Teddy/Victoire so much..

They're my favorite next-gen pairing next to Teddy/Rose and I just think Victoire is the best and fjhdkalsfjhdkasl.

*hand flailing*

I like how you did it with parts of the epilogue in the seventh book and I really, really like the last line!

Great job!(:
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Love it.

Victoire is a fun character to portray...and Teddy just sounds so sexy.

Yay!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oooh first person. That's not something you see a lot of when it's Gamma.

Cool, liked your take on that. Different than how I'd seen it in my head, of course, but it's still very cool. :) since you're done with Draco and NextGen how many are left?
ReillyJade chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Haha, this is awesome. I love these two. I really enjoyed the innocent nature of this piece, and I loved your characterization of Teddy as very gentleman-like, and Victoire as a bit more bold and edgy. The best part? The fact that they had crushes on each other for a long time. It's sort of like the whole girl-next-door type of scenario, and it was adorably and probably canon. Well, at least in my mind it's canon. :) Awesome job!