Reviews for Pushover
MissDoctorYasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Too cute! I want a continuation! Like.. the next day, is the window fixed? No? Do they snuggle again? Is it less awkward? How about the day after, the window gets fixed then maybe she can't sleep without him.
Loved it thanks :))
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
adorable, adorable, ADORABLE
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OMG. SO CUTE! XD
RayRay Logan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
you just created my fav fantasy! BRAVO! it was so FLUFFY!
glossier chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god i want to cry this is was so pretty and cute and sweet and i still have butterflies and a massive implosion of feels
queenalbarn chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
A beautiful and amazing oneshot. I can definitely picture this happening in the manga/anime. You're a genius at writing SoMa stories.
Fantome Star chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I read this three times it's so good. I love it! More stuff like this and I'll never be able to stop reading your fanfics ;)
S-chama chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow I can't stop reading you stuff after I read "the delta sun burns bright and violet" - which was like, GREAT.
Uguububu Excuse me while I indulge in your great fics!
And golly gee this is really great too and they feel really in character and cuties, omg I can't handle this!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
cute.
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Cute!
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Cute!
almondsplash chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
wow~ I haven't read one of your stories in ages~

I loved it! Goodluck to getting to 100, you're nearly there! :3
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ah almost 100 stories... four to go, will they be Soul Eater stories? I believe I've read some of your stories in the past, but allow me to say again that I absolutely love your writing. You did a great job of just capturing a simple, everyday kind of night for Soul and Maka, still kept it sweet and romantic, without caving to lessen the story in a typical/unoriginal way. You're an absolute pro, my friend, thank you so much for writing this for us, and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects. Write on!
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
cute, cute~

im sure you'll exceed 100 stories in no time, haha.
cheng chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
eeeeeeeee i effing love it. its heartwarming. :)