Reviews for What You Don't Surrender
Kitty Candy chapter 3 . 6/27
DAMN YOU IZAYAAAAAAAAAA...(I thankyou or taking care of my baby but still)DAMN YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Kitty Candy chapter 2 . 6/27
Wish there were pics -.- n' offense
ashleytorres2123 chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
This story was absolutely beautiful and so very sensual. I love how you portrayed izaya the most. How he can be so gentle with Shizuo and yet be a very dangerous and manipulating man. I feel you captured him perfectly in that he'd fall for his own lies while attempting to play Shizuo, so he could hurt him at the end, and fall in love with him instead. Although this story was very dark, I love how you were able to shine the light on Shizuo' sand izaya's slow developing relationship. Because tbh, I don't think these two could have a normal relationship. I feel as if there would have to be some dysfunctionalism involved. And you did this perfectly. And the ending was so bittersweet with Izaya guiding Shizuo into conquering his fear. I wish this story didn't end though. I feel as if this story could have continued because Shizuo obviously has a lot of issues in relation to intimacy. Or maybe I'm just making excuses because this story was just so beautiful and I just want to delve into the lives of these characters you portray so majestically. I look forward to reading many more of your works.
AnimeFreak1305 chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO WELL DONE! (ะท)-
Shouka chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
I found this story again after months, and could not resist the re-read. I have to say, it's my absolute favorite Shizaya fic - even if the themes are a bit dark, you gave it all the respect it deserved and more; the characterization is one of the best too, even the secondary characters were full of that spark that made them so interesting in the anime; and your writing. Oh boy your writing. It's fantastic. I just, I'm gonna bookmark this because I'm definitely re-reading it again in a while.
HipsterL chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
it took a few days (and a few tries before that) but i got all the way through this fic and i'm really glad i did. it was well worth the full read!
MayzeMerlo chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
I truly believe that this is one of the best stories I've read in years. The emotional depth and the way that you captured their character was fantastic. I love everything about this, never stop writing... the world will be missing out on something amazing if you do.
Nickyneshea chapter 26 . 6/13/2016
Soo touching "sob,sob,sob" it took me a week to finish but I was worth it "sniff" and I like how you make that Izaya and Shizuo stay in character please continue writing stories just like this.
Uchiha250 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I have no words to describe how much I LOVED your work! It was well written, with a very good and engaging plot, with all the characters IC that I felt like I was reading the real deal.
I appreciate your effort on writing this and I hope I can read more of your good work again.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 26 . 2/26/2016
Oh my God. This story. My heart. Perfection!
Trigger issues really well handled without lingering and stressing on them forever and taking away the joy of the story, relationship advanced at a great pace, everyone IC, smut full of love as opposed to all the hate I've come across...just really the best!
Honestly, your writing style is clever and your characters are so believable, I'd really like to see you write some more for this fandom!
spoontasti chapter 26 . 1/23/2016
I've reread this three times now, and I have to be careful not to be tempted to read the first chapter, cause then it just absorbs me in it again. I am thoroughly impressed by your writing, your character development, the pacing, and just everything. I love your other DRRR ficts too! Thank you so much for writing these stories! Ah man, now I just want to read this over again!
Onobaby chapter 26 . 1/20/2016
Wow...I have no words on how absolutely brilliant this piece of fiction was. I am still in shock on how well written this story came to be. It's like a diamond in the rough. I just started watching this anime and as soon as those two characters popped up I immediately knew that these two would be one of my favorite couples. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story! Beautiful storytelling!
PrincessBluetree chapter 26 . 1/14/2016
Omg this story! This was probably the BEST Shizaya fanfiction I have read! Izaya and Shizuo are very much in character and it is awesome! I love how realistic the relationship progresses- both having to go through a lot of problems before they achieve their happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction; it is perfect!
saitama chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
literally... the best shizaya/izuo fanfic ive ever read in my entire life. im tearing UP right now..
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
This was an amazing fanfic I loved it a lot thank u:)