Reviews for What You Don't Surrender
MayzeMerlo chapter 26 . 6/23
I truly believe that this is one of the best stories I've read in years. The emotional depth and the way that you captured their character was fantastic. I love everything about this, never stop writing... the world will be missing out on something amazing if you do.
Nickyneshea chapter 26 . 6/13
Soo touching "sob,sob,sob" it took me a week to finish but I was worth it "sniff" and I like how you make that Izaya and Shizuo stay in character please continue writing stories just like this.
Uchiha250 chapter 1 . 5/22
I have no words to describe how much I LOVED your work! It was well written, with a very good and engaging plot, with all the characters IC that I felt like I was reading the real deal.
I appreciate your effort on writing this and I hope I can read more of your good work again.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 26 . 2/26
Oh my God. This story. My heart. Perfection!
Trigger issues really well handled without lingering and stressing on them forever and taking away the joy of the story, relationship advanced at a great pace, everyone IC, smut full of love as opposed to all the hate I've come across...just really the best!
Honestly, your writing style is clever and your characters are so believable, I'd really like to see you write some more for this fandom!
spoontasti chapter 26 . 1/23
I've reread this three times now, and I have to be careful not to be tempted to read the first chapter, cause then it just absorbs me in it again. I am thoroughly impressed by your writing, your character development, the pacing, and just everything. I love your other DRRR ficts too! Thank you so much for writing these stories! Ah man, now I just want to read this over again!
Onobaby chapter 26 . 1/20
Wow...I have no words on how absolutely brilliant this piece of fiction was. I am still in shock on how well written this story came to be. It's like a diamond in the rough. I just started watching this anime and as soon as those two characters popped up I immediately knew that these two would be one of my favorite couples. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story! Beautiful storytelling!
PrincessBluetree chapter 26 . 1/14
Omg this story! This was probably the BEST Shizaya fanfiction I have read! Izaya and Shizuo are very much in character and it is awesome! I love how realistic the relationship progresses- both having to go through a lot of problems before they achieve their happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction; it is perfect!
saitama chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
literally... the best shizaya/izuo fanfic ive ever read in my entire life. im tearing UP right now..
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
This was an amazing fanfic I loved it a lot thank u:)
Lead Head chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. You have a talent. Seriously, you have no idea how happy simple fan-fictions can make others. Thanks for your contribution. :)
Izaya4ever chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
Eee that's sweet
Wah
Mmm lovely

Really well done! the characters stayed true to themselves really
Izaya doesn't up and turn into a fluffy mushball just cause he loves Shizuo he shows love by making sure the people that hurt him pay.

I really enjoyed this
And it's really long too! So happy!
I can usually finish a fic in a day but this one took me at least 3. I really should of took it slower though haha.

Thank you for writing this.
Izaya4ever chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
That is exactly what I wanted him to say!
I'm so pleased, that I'm grinning my face off.
Izaya4ever chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Your characterization of Izaya is so refreshing.
He's intelligent and perceptive, doesn't need to be told straight out to understand .
I like Izaya when he's his wicked self.
shizxyx chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
ahhhhhh I really love this fic so so much that I'm glad I found this. thank you for such an amazing piece of work. and this made me love shizaya a lot more than before
shizxyx chapter 1 . 8/10/2015