Reviews for Why me?
bhoney chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Cool. I really would've liked to see where you took this story. Any chance you're going to come back and finish it?
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
This seemed a little out of character for Suzuka. For someone who grew up believing she should wait till marriage to even kiss a guy to get this physical with him after just meeting him and without even having a coherent conversation with him seems a little off. I was hoping you'd stick to the story line in the manga and just show it from her POV, which would be really cool.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I loved finding a Captive Hearts fic-I can't believe there aren't more of them! And this was a cool idea, to show the story from Suzuka's POV. I hope there's mention of the fact that she came back because she wanted to see Megumi again.
utakata14 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
hello !
(sorry, I am french and I have not a very good english -as you can see ''''-)
So I am happy to find a fiction on this manga ! (yours is the only one on this web site TxT)
And your story is very fine to read and so cute you have a very good 'coup de plume' (I don't know how to say that in english ')
good job ! ;D
I expect continuation !

And I want to ask you: can I translate your fiction in french ?
(don't worry, I am really beter in French than in English ; ) )
SleeplessWonder chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Jeez, sorry for the delayed reaction with the review and everything... Lol, y u no continue? XD jk, take your time, just gonna say, still great even when I reread some parts. :)
Dlbn chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Very interesting...I can't wait to see if she's able to break the curse Keep it up :D

SleeplessWonder chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
aww, I think both characters were disappointed here. Suzuka because she was expecting more, Megumi because he couldn't help it and she walked right out and left him there.
SleeplessWonder chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Yeah, it really only shows Megumi's view huh? never thought about it like this :)