Reviews for Captured
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOL i liked it nonetheless. Hmmm well I guess the only OCC moment was Grimmjow pouting but that's okay. I mean you got his cruelness down to a T. It was good.
theEND chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Was this really your first time writing a violence/rape fic? You did great.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
hey can we chat about this? i want to pm u but ur pm system is not up pm me when it is please!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
woaah. please continue :)
NateMarshallLee chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well, this was certainly different, indeed.

You've definitely gotten the violence down, done check and deal. Hard to believe that this is possible when you generally have rather sweet fanfics.. Well, actually, scratch that, bittersweet. You did have a sort of really dark component in your stories. I think you awoken it and used to a fuller potential with this one. I could feel the pain just reading it, really. Actually, it sort of stings typing, but I've been through worse.

At first, I thought that this was going down similar to another yaoi Bleach fanfic. It did have the Aizen wanting Ichigo to join his army component though. Just.. no rape, fighting, and there was a threesome. Ha. This turned out to be something that I did not expect.

As always, you amazed me by this expansion upon horizons within your writing. This wasn't that bad for trying out something new. Yaoi and Rape. You did it well. It's so professionally written, despite it being so, the bit with Grimmjow going "ham-what?" brought me back to reality that this was still a fanfic, nevertheless. That is a talent you have, m'lady.

I do believe that you forgot to add in a line breaker or to add several more spaces between the paragraphs that show a change in scene, with Ichigo rumbling with Grimmjow. Or was that intentional? It was rather confusing though, seeing as although the change in setting didn't bother me that much, it still took a minute or two to reread to make sure that I didn't skip over anything.

You did a well written and thorough character portrayal, especially in in Aizen's and Ichigo's. Grimmjow is just so sadistic and insanely cruel.. Lovable traits in a weird sort of way, y'know.

Oh! Question: Who is the 'big guy' that is mentioned by Grimmjow upon rape scene beginning? I haven't the slightest clue as to who you could be referring to.

It really has been far too long, but, I anxiously await what else you may produce in the future. Do keep up the great work, and lovely to know that you're still writing!

NateMarshallLee, previously iceyxrain00
blackirishawk chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
so this is your first violence? Wow that was just wow... And i love that fic... You're giving it away?
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It was good

n i know its a one shot n its complete but will there b more?

Great work XD
OldManGoatFace-Cheese chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ha! Grimmjow made me laugh! XD Ham-what? :D

It seems to me that aizen and grimm are in a relationship XD

HELL YES I LOVE VIOLENCE AND GORE AND NONCON! XP

AWEZOME STORY! I LIKE HOW U MADE GRIMM BADASS! cuz some of these kinds of stuffswhere grimm and ichi fight, ichi always ends up cocky and winning and that sorta ruins it :P (but i dun reaallly care! :D)

YOU GOTS DA AWEZOME STORY!

KEEPS IT UPPPP! XD
Life and Music chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Thank you my darling I love it!