Reviews for Never
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
interesting changes in their lives :)
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Finally, something that makes me smile instead of cry. Here's to the crap we go through...and all for love.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this one too!
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely marvelous!
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aaahww.. it's just.. AAAHHWWW! I have a big smile on my face and I sqee-ed a couple of times. it's so sweet! I loved it.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great one.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh, that was sweet. I can see why it's a one-shot, but I'd love to read a longer story like this. I'm off to search for one.
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was so amazingly cute. ' I've read most of your Dramione fics that do have a lot of 'awwwww' moments but this one won the lottery ticket. My inner Pygmy Puff has just shivered in contentment. Love Snape and a happy Harry. Well done.
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nice work :)

While the Dursleys are crueller in this fic, everyone else is spot on. I like that Severus had Muggle appliances still. And the banter between them is adorable.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awesome! The last bit was really sweet!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
awww this ws a great story i loved how you made that transition from flashback 2 present write more!
Dr. Pyro chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really enjoy it! I think it has a lot of potential for a longer fic! I actually hope for one so Ill be on the lookout! ;(D
Fawkes1725 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I liked it! You should write more.
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great story! Sure, it doesn't follow cannon plot-wise, but you stayed true to the characters' personalities (imo). I really enjoyed this. If you wrote a sequel or a longer story with this plot, I would totally read it!