Reviews for Siren Lass
dreamkeaper chapter 4 . 5/6
Please finish this story. It's really good and it deserves to be finished
gamemasterchick chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
please add more oh my dear this is amazing and i love your oc
the descriptions and how the story flows is amazing; please update

for honor
for glory
CityCat chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
This story is excellent, and by all means exceeded expectations! The characterization between Quasi and Frollo is uncanny if I do say so myself. Please finish this, because I may die of anticipation disorder if I never know what happens next.
With encouragement, support, and love
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
awsome story love the oc update soon please
VictoriaFrank chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I don't mean to rush you but please update this story soon, or at least add a note saying this story is dead... although I really don't want it to be, this story was really good
VictoriaFrank chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I love this story! I cant wait to read more ]
Full Moons and Black Cats chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
The Imaginative Light chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
That was so beautiful! I anticipated every moment, every word! So much suspense! It makes me want more. And with this cliffy you have here, I encourage you to update soon! She might be very close to telling him the truth. She's not an evil creature! No.
The Imaginative Light chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Whaaa? A cliffy? Is that what got here? XD

What a wonderful chapter! I need more, you see. MORE!
MissWriteOn chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Ahh...dreaded cliffhanger...we meet again *narrows eyes* lol update soon por favor :)
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Uh oh! Someone has ventured onto his turf! Wow! You have drawn me in!

But I have some...I can't stand doing this, some critique bits;

It all happened a tad too quick and the transitions were a tad fuzzy. Please, don't take this the wrong way. You're doing wonderfully! But you have gotten Quasimodo in good character.

As for Enya, (I had imagined fantasy meshed with this fictional world even though it was based on realism.) I love her! If anyone tells you otherwise that being a mermaid makes her a Mary Sue or something, don't listen to them. Just don't make her...perfect. That's about it. I'm just telling you this ahead of time, just in case. Make Enya have insecurities, flaws but don't over do it. Some people are picky about OC's around here. Believe me, I know.

Anyways, one last bit. Add some more description for readers to see your world! :3 Other than that, this is a cool, wonderful, intriguing start! I am yearning to know of what Quasi is going to think of this stranger! You must update soon!

~Imaginative Light