Reviews for Don't Touch My Llama
menolikee chapter 7 . 8/24
are you ever going to finish this I really want to know how it ends
SPNAngelGirl chapter 7 . 2/25
Hahah this is hilarious! You really have a way with writing, I could hear the character's in my head the whole time! DO you have plans to keep writing this story cause I see it's been a while since you updated. Well if you do I will certainly continue to read it! Thanks for these fun 7 chapters though, and hopefully I'll hear from this story again :)

*salutes*

SPNAngelGirl
ebonypol chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Loving this! Thanks for the read so far and I hope you update soon I'm loving this
Soulstealer8 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Wow, this story's getting interesting. poor Tipo I wish that didn't have to happen! :'(
I wonder what Kuzco will do to make it up to him whether as a llama or human.
And now Quillana is a llama too, her parents are crazy and are more disgraceful than what they say their daughter is. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out!
Keep Writing!
Sincerely,
*Ss8*
Buckrocks -READ PROFILE chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
LoL Craziest chapter ever! XD
Update! :D
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I'm really liking this so far. I expect we'll see both Quillana and Kusco change during this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Buckrocks -READ PROFILE chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Update soon! :D
MaddHatta21 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
please continue this! It's AWESOME!
narutofan020 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
This is a great agreeing with Kuzco in all is chapters simply because he's excited for the next chapter.
joseseph19 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
good story, please continue
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
"Yay! I'm a Llama again! ... Wait..."

Aw, Poor Kuzko.

Saw a few typos where there was an extra letter here and there, but otherwise I rather enjoyed this.

Deity cat...*shakes head* Yeah, that's all Ysma needs to hear.
mwang chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I really liked it! It's been so long since I've seen the movie for this, or the show for that matter! Update soon!
-mwang
ps
don't forget about that one certain story in the Ice Age fandom with fifty reviews waiting to be updated...counting the seconds until you update...
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can totally hear Kuzco saying this. Good job on capturing his voice.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Aw. Poor Tipo. Kuzko, you deserve to be a llama again.
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
This was an update well worth the wait. :D I loved it, so in touch in Kuzco's character. I'm loving how you're bringing out troubles between friends, duty, and that ego our favorite emperor is trying to hide. And I'm just loving the little Kuzco flavors such as "making me jump back and scream like a little girl. . . I mean, I was startled in a manly way." xD Brilliant! Love it!
I'll be watching faithfully for your next chapter!
-Sparrow