Reviews for Don't Touch My Llama
So bad chapter 1 . 5/3
So bad...
menolikee chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
are you ever going to finish this I really want to know how it ends
LookWithinYourself chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Hahah this is hilarious! You really have a way with writing, I could hear the character's in my head the whole time! DO you have plans to keep writing this story cause I see it's been a while since you updated. Well if you do I will certainly continue to read it! Thanks for these fun 7 chapters though, and hopefully I'll hear from this story again :)

*salutes*

SPNAngelGirl
ebonypol chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Loving this! Thanks for the read so far and I hope you update soon I'm loving this
Soulstealer8 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Wow, this story's getting interesting. poor Tipo I wish that didn't have to happen! :'(
I wonder what Kuzco will do to make it up to him whether as a llama or human.
And now Quillana is a llama too, her parents are crazy and are more disgraceful than what they say their daughter is. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out!
Keep Writing!
Sincerely,
*Ss8*
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
LoL Craziest chapter ever! XD
Update! :D
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I'm really liking this so far. I expect we'll see both Quillana and Kusco change during this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Update soon! :D
MaddHatta21 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
please continue this! It's AWESOME!
narutofan020 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
This is a great agreeing with Kuzco in all is chapters simply because he's excited for the next chapter.
joseseph19 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
good story, please continue
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
"Yay! I'm a Llama again! ... Wait..."

Aw, Poor Kuzko.

Saw a few typos where there was an extra letter here and there, but otherwise I rather enjoyed this.

Deity cat...*shakes head* Yeah, that's all Ysma needs to hear.
mwang chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I really liked it! It's been so long since I've seen the movie for this, or the show for that matter! Update soon!
-mwang
ps
don't forget about that one certain story in the Ice Age fandom with fifty reviews waiting to be updated...counting the seconds until you update...
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can totally hear Kuzco saying this. Good job on capturing his voice.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Aw. Poor Tipo. Kuzko, you deserve to be a llama again.