Reviews for Don't Touch My Llama

MOOOOOORRRREEEEE

PPPLLLLLZZZZZZZ

X3X3X3X3
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Okay, took a break and read this. Loved it. :) I'd really like to see more of it.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Please do more Emperor's New Groove stories! I just love that movie!
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Wow this is pretty good I think you've kept everyone in character pretty well and I love how you took an already existing character and gave her her own personality. I have to admit when her father was trying to pretty much sell her I face palmed.

Can't wait for your next update!
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Awesome update~! It was worth the wait. :) Your writing is full of character and I adore the gags from the original film. I'm looking forward to more~! :D

And by the way, I absolutely agree with you on Kronk's New Groove. The only canon I consider in the ENG universe is the original movie. *nod*

~Sparrow
Corrisma chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
man I cant wait 2 read more about this its awsome :D
Eskimo-Otter chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
i love it :D can't wait to see more~
My Name is Alice chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Wow, this seems so him! I'm amazingly curious at how he gets turned into a llama again, so update soon!
I.J.Girl chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
My Name is Alice chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Awesome! I'm curious on how this'll turn out! Update, soon!
My Name is Alice chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Cool!
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
First off, I will say that it was a nice chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ;)

Admittedly, I was at first turned off by the first person narrative, but soon I found myself quite into it and I actually ended up enjoying the writing. It was a splendid insight and I love the character you made out of Quillana. I'm interested in seeing how she acts from here.

~Sparrow
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome opening! I love how you kept in-touch with the movie and managed to add your own special flare. Very in sync with canon and an interesting twist: that random girl at the beginning of the film is our antagonist. Love your creativity with that.

Short, but a good length for an introduction chapter. I'll be watching this. ;) I'm glad I happened across it because I was only skimming through movies when I saw '2' instead of '1' for this fandom, and normally I find ENG fics in the Cartoon category (which makes me rather sad since it's more movie-like).

Enough rambling on my end, I'm subscribing and I'll see this one through. ;D
I.J.Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kanamiko chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow. Way to capture the spirit of the movie! Please keep this going!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2