Reviews for Don't Touch My Llama
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
This was an update well worth the wait. :D I loved it, so in touch in Kuzco's character. I'm loving how you're bringing out troubles between friends, duty, and that ego our favorite emperor is trying to hide. And I'm just loving the little Kuzco flavors such as "making me jump back and scream like a little girl. . . I mean, I was startled in a manly way." xD Brilliant! Love it!
I'll be watching faithfully for your next chapter!
-Sparrow
Corrisma chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
DOOOOOOOOO

MOOOOOORRRREEEEE

PPPLLLLLZZZZZZZ

X3X3X3X3
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Okay, took a break and read this. Loved it. :) I'd really like to see more of it.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Please do more Emperor's New Groove stories! I just love that movie!
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Wow this is pretty good I think you've kept everyone in character pretty well and I love how you took an already existing character and gave her her own personality. I have to admit when her father was trying to pretty much sell her I face palmed.

Can't wait for your next update!
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Awesome update~! It was worth the wait. :) Your writing is full of character and I adore the gags from the original film. I'm looking forward to more~! :D

And by the way, I absolutely agree with you on Kronk's New Groove. The only canon I consider in the ENG universe is the original movie. *nod*

~Sparrow
Corrisma chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
man I cant wait 2 read more about this its awsome :D
Eskimo-Otter chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
i love it :D can't wait to see more~
the.prince.of.fiction chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Wow, this seems so him! I'm amazingly curious at how he gets turned into a llama again, so update soon!
I.J.Girl chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
the.prince.of.fiction chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Awesome! I'm curious on how this'll turn out! Update, soon!
the.prince.of.fiction chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Cool!
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
First off, I will say that it was a nice chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ;)

Admittedly, I was at first turned off by the first person narrative, but soon I found myself quite into it and I actually ended up enjoying the writing. It was a splendid insight and I love the character you made out of Quillana. I'm interested in seeing how she acts from here.

~Sparrow
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome opening! I love how you kept in-touch with the movie and managed to add your own special flare. Very in sync with canon and an interesting twist: that random girl at the beginning of the film is our antagonist. Love your creativity with that.

Short, but a good length for an introduction chapter. I'll be watching this. ;) I'm glad I happened across it because I was only skimming through movies when I saw '2' instead of '1' for this fandom, and normally I find ENG fics in the Cartoon category (which makes me rather sad since it's more movie-like).

Enough rambling on my end, I'm subscribing and I'll see this one through. ;D
I.J.Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »