Reviews for The Blue Lunchbox Conundrum
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Adorable. I loved it!
UnScrambled chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Haha! I loved this!

Now on to the sequel...!
SerendipityDreamer chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I love this story! Back To The Future is one of my favorite movies and you combined that scenario into this story perfectly. Sheldon and Penny were hesitant lovers, the rest of the gang was making fun of Sheldon for having sex, and Alex pulled a Marty McFly and got grossed out my his younger parents. I laughed with these characters and especially at the end where he was grounded. Keep writing!
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
What an awesome idea! And you executed it so well! I absolutely loved it! Great job!
TheGodsCanDance chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Brava! Brava!
*whistle*clap*cheer*whistle*
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
LOVED IT!
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I am in love with this idea!
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
AWESOME STORY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
crazyaboutcullens chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This is such an amazing story! Nice and to the point but enough information that I could visualise everything. Now I have an image of a young Jim Parsons in my head with green eyes and blonde hair. That's such a cute image! I didn't find it OOC at all really.. everyone was perfect. :)

I also liked how Alex wasn't a genius. It's nice to know both Penny and Sheldon get kids who are like them.

And usually I beg for more (I know you've got another short sequel to this but still...) but you've ended it perfectly! Brava on such a unique story! :)
Dulcedecorumest chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This was just amazing! Everone was in character and the progression of Penny and Sheldon was perfection! Great job
Megan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved how Howard asked if while having sex if Sheldon said "Danger,Danger" becouse I can just emagine Howard asking that with his well-known expretion,tone of voise,and laugh, becides it's Howard of course he would ask that, even funnier, I can emagine Sheldon WOULD say that during cotis.
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
OMG, this story was so adorable. :D I laughed so hard already on this part: "Three, actually." Alex had corrected them. *lol* Wonderful story and really wonderful written! Fav list, fav list fav list of course! :)
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Very nice plot. Keep writing!
ganainm chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Very cute story!
jdluvva chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A great concept and really well written. Enjoyed it thoroughly and will check out any more stories you have written. Thank you