Reviews for The Sassy, Gay Friend of Duke Venomania
Gakupo Lover chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It's so funny! I was crying so hard from how funny it was when Al goes, "Wait, is that a child?"
PLEASE WRITE MORE SO THAT YOU CAN BLESS THE WORLD WITH SASSY GAY FRIENDS!
Angle ARMY chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
LOL hes a stupid bitch XD *dies*Uurg five stars bro
NotAMoron chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Thank you for putting me on to the best series ever!
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
WIN XD
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love the Sassy Gay oneshots! You need to make more! Like, seriously.
JujuBardie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was a cute little short story. Now I want to give Al a big hug. :3

(And I'm only reviewing this because it's pretty good, plus it has Big Al in it. :D)
Korrosive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I noticed Yuki's name in there too. The poor girl. :(

Ah, I never knew much about Big Al. I knew he was an English vocaloid and I saw his Taiwan release design. But in here, it's all FTW. He's right, about all the women and stuff. I guess they only love him because he's beautiful and all that. And I thought crossdresser Kaito was going to kill him!
mukirome chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ha ha, this was super funny! I really liked the reference you made about Gackt and Al in this was freakn' hilatious. :P
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This has to be the funniest story I've ever read. You should totally make it a series :D
Lisztening chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is pure fucking win dude!

I love the Sassy Gay Friend show too lol, and all of Mothy's tragic heroes(pfft) could use one of those.

Hmm only thing that might make it even more awesome would be a mention of how Gakupo screwed Rin's freaking horse Josephine too but I suppose screwing a little girl is bad enough as is. XD

If you ever want to do a series of those, then I would love to see a Daughter of Evil version totally~.
I My Me Mine chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ohh my goodness, that was wonderful! Cetainly a wonderful thing to read when you want to laugh.

Sassy gay friend lol. Seeing that as I scrolled through the Vocaloid archive is what made me stop, stare, and burst into a fit of giggles. Then, seeing Big Al is the sassy gay friend just took the cake, I had to read it.

This one-shot was very good, in fact, this would be the perfect parody song just like the other parody Vocaloid songs. I certainly laughed, and enjoyed Al's awesome sassy comments and Gakupo's airheaded words,plus that youtube comment was a special bonus.

All in all, this was a great one-shot, hope you keep on writing
Nekomiimii chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I giggled the whole way through. XD I just LOVE how you protrayed Big Al, I could totally imagine him being able to talk like that, it was hilarious! Oh yush, he meant business.

I think I've seen that Youtube comment before! I think it'd be a good idea to credit the person. :3

Pffft, ay Gakupo. . . You should make a sequel! I wanna know how Kaito would react when he comes in there all dolled up and notices that nobody's there! XD

*raises hand* Oh! Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Me! I want some smoothies, Al!

*applauds you* Definitely enjoyed the Fic, thank you for making me laugh! XD