Reviews for Love Never Dies
Please,please,please wrote some more? This book and the other one is so awesome
miley chapter 19 . 7/3
are you fucking serious ! continue it!pls tks
WaterWarrior60 chapter 1 . 6/30
Please continue! I'm not too fond of Narnia romance stories but this story has completely changed my perspective in a good way! Please continue!
Violet chapter 19 . 6/3
Please update! This is a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! Love the story! Hope you continue it! Really like your writing! Hope you continue!
HiHelloHey'Sup chapter 19 . 5/13
Still waiting for that update
Kate chapter 19 . 5/12
Please update! This story is amazing!
Please continue. I just finished the story so far and I really really want to know what happens next
Please update. Please.
Hihellohey'sup chapter 19 . 3/23
Hiiii! I'd just like to say I love your work so much and I've been reading it over and over. Can you, maybe, update or even finish this fic? This is my favorite out of all your works! I know it's been long simce it was written, but a fangirl's gotta fangirl, right? Let me know!
Alexa Hyuuga chapter 19 . 3/18
Please please update soon I cant wait to read the next chapter.
Nessie2000 chapter 19 . 1/3
I just read book one, and these 19 chapters in the past 12 hours! Yay... and I have no life... I should probably be doing the 3 projects that are due Monday but hey, nothing like starting out the year with a little procrastination!... Anyways, please update soon, I've become hooked.
kaia chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
i just glad that you're still continuing this story! that was an awesome place to stop! o god i can't stop laughing or smiling!
bizzylizzy14 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Hi I smiled immediately when I saw the email that you updated loved the chapter can't wait for the next
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
great story! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I really wish you would update this fic. I've been reading it since the beginning and I still come back and read it over again sometimes. I really love it and I need to know what's going to happen!