Reviews for Hope
Moi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Absolutely amazing! I have never read a story with a plot like this! You really should continue! It might be particularly interesting if between the two women they could keep things quiet from both Severus and most importantly Albus Dumbledore. Between the three (four if you count Dudley), it would be brilliant if they could plot circles around the headmaster's scheming.
Incidentally, I'd like to know what Eileen and Petunia think about both Severus and Dumbledore. How much are they aware of what's happening these days? And Eileen was at Slytherin House at the same time (though not in his year, rather closer to Myrtle's year?) as Tom Riddle when Dumbledore was still Transfiguration teacher. It would have been around the time of his defeat of Gellert Grindelwald. Would she be able to shed light into a few things? How in general and how biased was Dumbledore back then? Does she know when Fawkes entered the picture? What does she know of Lily and the Evanses? So far Harry knows nothing about her.
Pretty please, continue this story. It's fascinatingly unique!
Cheers,
Moi
butterflyrain23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I REALLY did love this! I know its been around 2 months since you have written on it but I would love to read more of it should you continue. Its a different idea one I have not seen often, so if you write more I would really love to read it! )
revengerufus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I can't wait to see where this goes.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
0oh sweet first chapter! :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I think this is a very interesting idea. I hope you'll continue!
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was really sad but at least Petunia is trying to protect Dudley and Harry(mainly Harry because he's a wizard...)

Can't wait for an update!
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow, this is absolutely amazing, you're a talented writer, keep writing! :D
amsilcox chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I know that you said this was a one-shot but I so want to see Eileen Prince get Vernon for what he has done to Harry. Shows Petunia in a very different light. Do you have other stories along these lines?
Neina-Marie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was a hard-hitting oneshot, but I enjoyed it because you were subtle with Vernon's atrocities and write well. The ending was heartening :)