Reviews for It All Started With a Girl
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Great story. Wish there were more.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Will this be updated? I really hope it will.
amylisa chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
man this is great i only wish there was more...
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I would be careful with this sort of opening chapter. It's a lot of telling what happened and I believe that it would be better if you fleshed it out some more. I also like longer chapter though so that's up to you. If you want a beta reader/editor I can do that for you. It might take me a bit to get your stuff edited because I'm a college kid but I don't mind helping on a story that shows this amount of potential.
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This looks like the beginning of an awesome story. I hope you update soon. My only worry is that you're going to try to ship Spike and River and I'm not sure how well that'll work, but perhaps River and Simon could end up being descendants of Buffy or someone else from the old gang. Or maybe someone else on the ship is a decedent.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Bit sad this one hasn't been updated. I love Spike, AND I love Firefly. Oh well, here's hoping.
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This is good and just fun!
Anyankaholic chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This is really great; please continue it! I loved River running through all the Buffy characters to whom she is similar by running through their lines. Also, I got the Cassandra reference and the Hamlet reference and loved them; it is always nice to read fanfics from a clearly intelligent writer. Keep up the good work!
CubsKing chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Very interesting premise. I look forward to reading more.
hideher chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Nice little bonding moment. Loved it.
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
River IS like an amalgam of the best and worst bits of Drusilla, Fred, and Dawn, now that you point it out, but I love that it was Dawn - the girl he swore to protect until the end of the world - that Spike most likened her to in her distress over the nature of reality.

Well done!
graynavarre chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I love reading about Spike. I guess he still has to drink blood.

He certainly has a way with damaged women. He can gentle them every time.

Looking forward to more.

PS you have made me go back and look for more Spike ff
hideher chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG totally awesome! Looks to be a great start with tons of potential. Well written, can't wait for more.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh, I haven't read a story about Spike in a long time. Did he solve that little allergy to sunlight or does he have his trusty blanket handy?

Looking forward to more
SatireFire chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
At first I couldn't think of how these two things were related except that I love them both but then it hit me: Joss is Boss! This is possibly the best thing since Kaylee found strawberries! Spike is alive...the only thing that could make it better was if Wash was alive but if he was why would they need a pilot, right? I think you have Spike down well! I am just so excited about this. Sorry, my nerd is showing. Please update soon. Great story! :)